MegaBite Sized Berocka #10

Berocka

Ooh, that was me who talked about Switch Sports! Unfortunately, they aren't having tennis this game for some reason, they're replacing it with Badminton though which I guess is basically the same. I'm most looking forward to the football and the golf (although the latter is gonna be free dlc later on).

EDIT: Turns out I’d heard incorrectly and both Tennis and Badminton are in, well that’s good at least!

I'm glad I listened to this cause I was gonna talk about you VHLM skippers being Free Agents in my next podcast. I agree people who skip VHLM should definitely go into the draft, but I'm guessing that's something that's going to be brought in soon anyway, I presume there just wasn't enough time (plus Bek is away atm I believe) to properly sort out a system to get you all in that draft since it was fairly short notice. 

I think you'll easily be able to skip the VHLE next season if you want to and keep up your current earning, especially if you get your +10 VHLM Graduation Bonus early since you are already out of it. Regular season + playoffs should at least take eight weeks I guess so capped+practice should get you up to 330 alone, then stuff like Theme Week, this years award predictions, fantasy zone, etc, should be enough to get you comfortably past 350.

1. I did last season so I don't see why I wouldn't join!

2. Not sure of who you'd like, the ones I usually watch on Youtube are Key and Peele and Limmy. This is one of Limmy's: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PzKo1JPNf4s&ab_channel=BBC

3. In your last podcast with Boot, you mentioned you were talking shit about me prior to the podcast but didn't elaborate, what were you talking about?!

4. I mean yes. Yes appears to be the only answer I can give to that question

Edited by MubbleFubbles

"Berocka likes subtle racism"

Davos LR is so surprised at this revelation!

"Casual Bus Throwing"

No real bus throwing involved, we had a lot of talks about it in the GM chat so everyone there knew where I was coming from already. It only got sorted very late though, so went straight to FA. I assumed the commishes would reach out to you, so assumed I didn't need to go into details about you guys going straight to FA. So just tossed a quick congrats your way.

"VHFL"

Spartan did actually consider stealing your Super Coach for this season because of how awkward the attribute change will make everything.

"Fun with spreadsheets"

Gotta love it, darn power gaming accountants taking over the league.😅

"Being appreciated"

We appreciate you too Berck!

"2 hockey leagues in Australia"

Well this sounds like a perfect plan that couldn't possibly backfire in any way.

1. "Would you join the VHL Super Coach if I did a test run this season?"
Yes, it's such a nice short time commitment to join in, that there's just not reason not to.

2. "Link me a funny comedy YT video that you think I'll like."
That's clearly not a question, sir! Also, I haven't really watched comedy on YT in a while, so can't think of any off the top of my head. Besides most the comedy I'd link, should probably not be linked in the VHL anyways.
3. "A question about what question I'd like to ask"

Why was there only one actual question in the three questions?

On 4/11/2022 at 10:25 AM, Berocka said:

2. "Link me a funny comedy YT video that you think I'll like."

Comedy I could recommend involve Bill Burr and the late great George Carlin... For the same concerns as Shindigs had mentioned I will not directly link them, but I love all their skits as they are refreshingly non-PC.

Switch Sports is news to me and I couldn't be more excited.

My ears are absolutely ready for a podcast tournament. I've got all kinds of time for podcasts.

Question 1 - I would 100% be into Super Coach. Even for volunteer basis, not for TPE.

Question 2 - Tough to link a specific one, but the drawfee channel is really good for funny podcast style conversation with hilarious visuals from talented artist.

Question 3 - How'd you get to be so precious?

Hi, I am a first time listener!!

I would like to talk about the VHLE and the players that skipped the VHLM! Are you okay with that?

Anyways, I agree that being thrown into the Free Agent market and speed dating with the GM/AGM of the VHLE was stressful. I found of about the whole process via a podcast and was contacted right after listening the podcast. So at least I wasn`t completely blindsided!! LOL!!

I would have preferred that we could have declared for the VHLE draft rather then the FA aspect since then we get the suspense of not knowing where we are going to sign or have to play the speed dating game with VHLE GM/AGMs. Quickly figure out whom the sexy one are and lock them up as soon as you can before someone else does!!

Also interested in trying to listen to more podcast around the league so it was nice that you suggested a few of them during your cast.

Good listen!!

- First off, you're Australian so I already assume you're racist. Second of all, I love racism.

- WOW, you would complain about being a VHLE free agent after complaining your way out of the VHLM! 😜

- Ah shit I was busying myself with other stuff and now we're 66% of the way through the podcast and I'm just commenting on you commenting on me commenting on everything now!

- Your ice hockey cup floweth over! Just in time to start indoctrinating your child into ice hockey.

- Podcast tournament! I'd be happier with a 5-10 minute podcast, I'd probably be too lazy for another 15 minute podcast.

1. Maybe. I'm fairly content with VHFL, but I suppose if Super Coach was the equivalent amount of effort I'd be cool with that.

2. I don't really watch a lot of Youtube, but I've always liked CasuallyExplained. His humour is dry and NOT outrageous, but he's Canadian so that's cool.

3. What size are your feet that make them so fat?

4. No.

On 4/13/2022 at 8:00 AM, ctots said:

Question 2 - Tough to link a specific one, but the drawfee channel is really good for funny podcast style conversation with hilarious visuals from talented artist.

I've never watched Drawfee but I do love Caldwell and Nathan from Not Another D&D Podcast!