S83 Moscow Captains Announcement

Spartan

oak4Qo5.png

Wow, could I really be doing something early for once? I did it late last season and forgot to post it on forums, so decided to be proactive this season with announcing captains.

I'd also like to point out that the captain curse has been shattered, Idaho hasn't gone anywhere yet.

First Alternate - Hard Markinson - @STZ

I moved away from giving Steezy a leadership role last season since he was already the AGM, and technically Aurelian Moreau was the more veteran player. I've generally tried to follow the Moscow rationale of the most veteran/longest tenured players receiving the alternate/captain roles, and with some of our veterans heading out this offseason, it seems right to go back to the conventional practice. Markinson has proven to be one of the best defensemen in the league, and in a new look defense corps, his leadership will be valuable as the organization looks to him for defensive stability.

Second Alternate - The Seabasstard - @Seabass

Seabasstard returns for I believe the fourth season in a row of sporting the A, and he helped lead the team to the finals for the previous three seasons that he held the Alternate title. As our newly minted first line center and a consistent passionate voice in the locker room, it's only right for him to continue in this role as he willingly steps into larger roles within the team. 

Captain - Duncan Idaho - @OrbitingDeath

There's really no question here, as Idaho returns with the C with proven success over the past three seasons that he's held it. Three time Boulet winner, three time EU champion, and three time cup finalist, the team goes as Idaho does. His skill and leadership has translated to franchise success, and we'll be relying on him to continue guiding the team towards the elusive championship the organization is looking for.

Edited by Spartan