Official Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate Stream

Beketov

• Commissioner

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

Back in December I told you all that if we achieved $3000 or more in the charity drive I would stream Zoo Tycoon 2 Ultimate for you all. It may have taken 4 months but I am finally making due on that promise. If you all read the off season schedule carefully you’ll know that tonight is the night for that stream! 

I’m not sure how long it’ll be but I’m aiming for at least 3 hours starting at 6:30pm EST (which is 7:30 for me). I’m making this topic in advance just so people can discuss and so people have a quick and easy place to get the link when I go live. Unless I decide to switch over to the league YT channel that link will be:

https://twitch.tv/beketov_vhl

I warn you all now that it’ll probably be a bit of a shit show since I need to remember how to play but we’ll have fun together so so hope to see chat popping and everyone having a good time. I’ll see you all in a few hours.

• Commissioner

Fun stream! Thanks to everyone that came and hang out while we watched a bunch of virtual animals and complained about virtual humans; it was a good time once we got passed the first hour of technical difficulties.

I’m going to try and export the full VOD tomorrow, in the meantime I’m sure @Dil has plenty of clips he can share.

11 hours ago, Dil said:

JARDY WANTS TO REPRODUCE BUT HE CAN'T FIND A MATE LMAOOOO

• Commissioner

For anyone curious here is the full VOD uploaded:

It is reading as 360p right now, hopefully the quality improves and that’s not just the garbage that twitch offers directly. It was streamed at 720p60 if anyone is curious. Luckily the game doesn’t have crazy visual fidelity anyway so you won’t be missing much if that’s all it is.

The full version is still in twitch for new (so think the auto-delete is 2 weeks) if you want the better quality and (I think?) the chat that goes with it, can’t remember if that works:

https://m.twitch.tv/videos/1457189032