MIIIIIIIDDDDDDDDDDDDD

v.2

Review: Love your stuff and this is no different. I love the effect you used on the helmet, which is harder because of those shiny domes they have down in LA. I can see a grain effect on the secondary background text and a clean jersey change here. Really like how simple and clean this sig is and I think a collection of these would be a huge popular choice for many on the site. Great stuff here ol dog!

Review: I'm really digging this, I love all the detail and the colors have stood out a lot in the graphic. The signature was done magnificently and it replicates as if someone actually wrote that. On top of that, I like the creative background with the DC Dragons logo peering in behind the "MID" text. The logo and color swap were seemed to be done very well. I also noticed how you added a reflection to the bottom of the graphic, that was a nice touch! Overall, I would give this a 9.5/10

Review

Really cool and simple design - great use of lighting to bring the render out and shadows with the MID text. Everything is laid out quite nicely and you have the DC red pretty much bang on. 10/10 jersey swap as well. This sig is a great example of where less is more. You should have definitely tried to make the shiny helmet red though, the silver doesn't look that good to me with the jersey scheme IMO. 

9.5/10