One and a Half Aussies - Episode 19

dasboot

Logo.png

Hello everyone, @Berocka and I come together to discuss what's been going on over the past couple months since we last podcasted, including our real life meet up. We talk about our current players and touch on a bit of the state of the league. Also by popular demand we keep it to just over 30 minutes hoping that it can fit into more people's schedule. Let us know what you think of the shorter podcasts, cheers!

Link for those that can't see embed

Edited by dasboot

Another Open Spotify podcast, I assume we will stick to the script and blame @Berocka?

"VD no longer being a pure goon"

Actual VHFL All-Star now. I think almost everyone that's been happy about their team and linking it has VD on it. I do too.

"I won't get credit for this either"

I'll bite the bullet on this one and steal credit. You're welcome!

"boot is better than Spartan"

...at losing in the finals. Well, it's not the thing you want to be the best at, but it is something.

"Keeping passing gap at 10"

You sadly kinda run out of Offensive Vision around the 400s to keep that up without going into both Passing and Slap/Wrist Shot. I actually was intending to build Bo in a similar way, but scrapped it due to being too expensive. So just going a lot of passing.

"Return of the infamous Aussie shitposting"

Like ages past!

"Did someone say Super Coach?"

I think I heard something about Super Coach? But I can't find the status update, it's like it got bumped off or something?🤷‍♂️

I'm a bit torn on the current budget, because this season even the rookies have like 500 TPE, so you basically had to go all rookies and 1 veteran to fit the budget. Which is cool because you actually pick a lot of players you'd never pick in the VHFL, but it also means that the vast majority of the league can't be picked by you, since you have to pick so many low TPE players.