Position: G

Height: 80 in.

Weight: 226 lbs.

Birthplace: United States of America

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Edited by Acydburn

Welcome back @Acydburn!!!

you know who I am no need to introduce myself. Halifax can offer you back up minutes! We'd love to have you join our team and help us push towards a long playoff run.

To join Halifax qoute this with #SettingSail

Pumped for your new player's journey Acyd!

You know me, we aren't a playoff contender as we have been re-tooling this year and just sold the farm. But we will give you the ice time and starts for the rest of the season. If you would rather ride with a serious Founder's Cup competing team, I do not blame you! But if you are interested in grabbing life by the horns, just reply with #HornsUp

Just now, Acydburn said:

How do I join?

With a small fee of $9.99 we’ll ensure you join us through our secret recipe patent pending recruitment process

• Acydburn changed the title to (S85) G - Matt Murdock, TPE: 80
Bild

Welcome back @Acydburn,

Somehow, your name seems familiar.

At the moment we are sitting on a playoff seed and hope to get to the post-season as a dark horse.

We would like to have you in our squad as a backup (or you can mud-wrestle (or any other competition the two of you can agree on) with Devise for the starter job. ;)

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of this rebuild/project and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Matt Murdock

Edited by Daniel Janser

Excited to see your new player @Acydburn

Miami is competing for a cup, but lack players. We do have a starting goaltender in Vandelay, but we are more then excited to see you join us and become a member of the locker room and help the new members join the league. We can offer you about 5 back up games to end the season.

To join Miami respond with #DroppingTheAnchor