The Uprising of "New Teams."

xNJDevilsFanx

For the first time, the domination of the Vancouver Wolves ended in the VHL. As for the other leagues, the playoffs will be interesting and exciting for the new teams who have emerged under the bright lights. The Vancouver Wolves suffered from that hybrid fix in the off-season. I thought it wouldn't affect their performance. I'm here to admit that I was wrong. 

The Moscow Menace hasn't improved or worsened throughout the season. One of the best teams in the VHL. They have been stopped by the Vancouver Wolverines throughout the years. This can finally be the season that Moscow fans have been dreaming of. But, they have the Seattle Bears standing in their way. Another VHL champion is looking for gold. They are looking for prestigious gold this season. The team is capable enough to get another run in them. The Riga Reign is the final team that I believe are championship contenders. A team that has shown its "bully" attitude in the league. They won't step down from any challenge. Therefore, it makes them just as dangerous as the other team of the same caliber as them. 

The VHL Playoffs will be fun to watch this season. It's anyone's game. Who will win?

Edited by xNJDevilsFanx
Why can't we just call them the Wolverines?