Hot stuff

jRuutu

fire-300x300.jpg

What can a user who likes fire say when asked to comment on ice? Nothing. The user can however say a few words about those who also enjoy the fire. Hello, my name is jRuutu. Today I'm going to talk about users who come into VHL just to see whether smoke could turn into fire, or whether a small fire could turn into a big fire. I call these users the fire on my sails, they help me burn brighter.

I looked at some of my latest media spots and VHL.com articles to see who has reacted with the fire reaction either to the main post or to my comments in the threads.

I found four users.

Scurvy - I don't know much about Scurvy, I do know that Scurvy enjoyed potentially seeing a fight between Jokinen and Hogan 2, so I'm going to assume Scurvy either hates Hogan 2 or just wants to see a fight happen. Both are fair in my books. The fire reaction was noticed and I appreciate it.

Spartan - A well-known VHL user with jobs, including a general manager position in Moscow.  Perhaps experience shows here as Spartan has been able to sense smoke from far away, multiple fire reactions. What I like about Spartan the most is the constant promotion of forum activity. In this Discord world, we need users like Spartan more than ever. When Spartan sees an article, Spartan does not ask where are the rainbow and butterflies. Spartan asks why is there water around.

v.2 -  Another familiar name in VHL, perhaps more known around the Discord general chat. v.2 truly admires the flames, I noticed multiple fire reactions including comments that have not gone unnoticed.  Perhaps not having a management job is working to v.2's advantage, v.2 can approach a starting fire by kicking more dry leaves and dirt on it in the hopes of seeing an even bigger fire. With so many firefighters running around, users like v.2 provide much-needed warmth into the cold and sometimes even hollow world of VHL.

JardyB10 - Podcaster and one of the most active VHL users when it comes down to forum activity. When I think about JardyB10, I see a fork. Thanks to his angel-like voice, JardyB10 appears innocent in the ears of the firefighters, but at the same time, JardyB10 can appear as a literal fork in the road by encouraging the flames to get higher. The firefighters come to the scene with a flat tire just to see flames bigger than expected.

To the end a shoutout to JeffD, I have noticed Jeff is one of the users who uses the boring reaction a lot. In the past, I have seen it as annoying, but I get it now. Not so long ago, I used it myself to react to a post that was more than fair, the post was an honest comment directed towards me, but I reacted with boring. It was hilarious. I laughed. So unnecessary, almost disrespectful. I get it now.

As a token of gratitude to the users mentioned here, and to anybody who considers themselves enjoyers and/or creators of content - this song is to you: