"My Friends" - Theme Week.

Every new member needs a new group of friends or a person to direct them on the right path. There have been many members who have introduced me to the new game of hockey. Right now, I am just starting my career. But, without these members, my career wouldn't be where it is today. So, let me tell you a story about those members who gave me a HUGE boost. 

Shindigs @Shindigs - There's a quote that describes Shindigs. It says, "It's the friends you can call up at 4:00 AM that matter." Shindigs are one of the most reliable members I've met. He will do anything for you. He's not only respected by me, but by the players in that Aces' locker room. He does so much for the community of the VHL. He can be a great advisor, manager, or player. His qualities shine brighter than anyone I've seen. The work ethic is there for him also. If I had a friend like Shindigs, my confidence would be at an all-time high. I still rely on him to earn my full 12 TPE every weekend. He's been one of the few members that read my article when I post. This member must be protected at all costs. 

MubbleFubbles @MubbleFubbles - One of the nicest people I've met online. He was my General Manager for the Las Vegas Aces. He's a very funny, studious and humble member. He showed me around the VHL Portal and Forum. He also taught me how to earn TPE. Since that day, I've been earning +12 max TPE and more. He likes to get everyone involved. That is a good trait to have if you want to become a coach of a team. He knows when to inform his members and how to get them engaged in the action and the locker room. He even comes to tell me about the new events even though he's not my coach anymore. I believe I and MubbleFubbles have a fantastic connection. I'm still learning and his guidance helps me learn about the league every day. I can't wait to team up with him in Chicago! 

Daniel Janser @Daniel Janser - He was my first General Manager in the juniors league. He gave me key advice and I was invested in winning. Team Brigade was a fun squad. We did a lot of activities together as a group and bonded well. When it was time to head into the VHLM, I was sad. His presence was amazing for a junior coach. He was patient when we asked questions and cared for us. I didn't want to leave the team because I didn't think I would find a better coach until I met MubbleFubbles.

All three members in this article deserve praise. They have been resilient and have given their time to help out others who are often confused or want to ask questions. Their mood can reflect on the person itself. I wish these members the best in the future. Their willingness to help others in need shines through everyone else.