2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

If that's all it takes to be Subban I got some Shayne Gostisbehere highlights to share.

Um... That's literally a "mini-Subban". Jordan Subban. He's PK's little brother. He's also 5'9". Hence the "mini-" part.

He is also been introduced to Vancouver media rather soon. The caption under a picture in a new article was this: Jordan Subban (the dark guy in the middle) scored his first goal...

They never edited their story or bothered to notice how that isn't really all that bright.

He is also been introduced to Vancouver media rather soon. The caption under a picture in a new article was this: Jordan Subban (the dark guy in the middle) scored his first goal...

They never edited their story or bothered to notice how that isn't really all that bright.

The captions are written by the photographer, every paper had the same issue. They all removed it pretty quick and issued apologies.

The captions are written by the photographer, every paper had the same issue. They all removed it pretty quick and issued apologies.

I know that, but it's Vancouver media man they always fuck up somehow. It's not a secret.

I know that, but it's Vancouver media man they always fuck up somehow. It's not a secret.

Yep. I can't remember the name of the photog but I know it's not the guy that usually does Canucks games, so there's that as well.

Things we don't see often : Brendan Prust scoring a goal.

.. on a breakaway, on a Vezina finalist.

And might I add to this Habs related comment: Jiri Sekac.. WOW!

Edited by FueledByRamen

.. on a breakaway, on a Vezina finalist.

And might I add to this Habs related comment: Jiri Sekac.. WOW!

Everytime I see that name I think it's like the Eastern European way of spelling Joe Sakic.

The 17 makes it seem that way, but the new one is Vrbata. Maybe Vrbata will re-ignite the twins.

It's going to take a little bit to get used to seeing 17 and it not being Kesler.

Yeah if Vrbrata gives us a 30 goal season and he helps the sedins get back to where they were a couple season ago I will miss Kesler much less.

Yeah if Vrbrata gives us a 30 goal season and he helps the sedins get back to where they were a couple season ago I will miss Kesler much less.

It has been nice seeing Bonino on that 2nd line making passes in places where you would watch Kesler shoot it high and wide.