2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Lou has taken some horrible decisions lately. No offense to the franchise but I think he gotta think of a replacement at some point. I'm not saying it must be Martin B, but he needs to open it up a bit.

Lou has taken some horrible decisions lately. No offense to the franchise but I think he gotta think of a replacement at some point. I'm not saying it must be Martin B, but he needs to open it up a bit.

Well that's obvious. Lou has been somewhat alone in thinking with no advisors because he doesn't want any. My uncle doesn't work for him anymore because of something along the same lines. Martin Broduer won't be in the Devils management though, and won't be a GM either.

Unless Lou steps down, it won't happen on his watch.

He's joining the Blues as Assistant GM, so I'm seeing Marty taking something along those lines when he comes to NJ. btw, this Blues job is only for the season. He's expected to come back to Jersey next season.

He's joining the Blues as Assistant GM, so I'm seeing Marty taking something along those lines when he comes to NJ. btw, this Blues job is only for the season. He's expected to come back to Jersey next season.

I heard differently regarding only this season. I guess we await anything come the end of this season

nice cheating in Los Angeles tonight. getting hosed by the referees. called delay of game for seabs taking a blocked shot and sitting on the puck in the middle of the ice after getting slashes, jabbed, etc. they didn't blow the whistle so he passed it away with his hand (not closing his hand on the puck). 

hose job