2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

No. Fuck them. First Buffalo, now this. Losing these games is how you miss the god damn playoffs. Fuck them for only getting 1 point. It's not even the losses that piss me off most, it's the god damn piss poor mother fucking effort they've put out. They deserve to miss the playoffs if this continues.

Pretty much. Buffalo was horrible, St Louis was horrible, San Jose was horrible, San Jose tonight has been horrible so far. People can blame Markstrom all they want about the last San Jose game, but the Canucks defense wasn't making it easy for him.

Not even Lack can save us tonight against the Sharks, they're outplaying us in every area while Niemi is making huge saves left and right.

Obviously Vrbata is the one that scores the goal right now to make it 2-1. He's one of the few actual finishing threats on the team, and he's a newly signed FA.

Edited by DollarAndADream

Holy back and forth batman. It was a win, with the way they've been playing you'd expect you guys to be happy. Not to mention all the "I don't care if they make the postseason this year" "it's a transition year" talk before and through the season. If they lose, who cares right? I see passion, but also some very very short-sighted commentary. Starting to look like the Vancouver media with some of the posts.

You guys can swap places with us Devils if you want? We like to win and don't care how it's down (trap or not).

The issue is they were pretty comfortable in 2nd in the division and have risked pissing that away. Another late season collapse is not a good thing.

Well why does it matter? I thought you both were keen on them not making it because it would screw with draft position and they don't have the pieces. Sounds like a change of heart real quickly.

Holy back and forth batman. It was a win, with the way they've been playing you'd expect you guys to be happy. Not to mention all the "I don't care if they make the postseason this year" "it's a transition year" talk before and through the season. If they lose, who cares right? I see passion, but also some very very short-sighted commentary. Starting to look like the Vancouver media with some of the posts.

You guys can swap places with us Devils if you want? We like to win and don't care how it's down (trap or not).

Not sure if I'm one of the people you are referring to, but I never said I wanted to tank and get a pick. I always want to win and there's a slight chance of the cup.

If this core plays how they've shown they can play in certain games, then they are definitely capable of winning.

I'm also on your Devils side as well and have seen probably 10-15 of their games this season.

I'm definitely happy with the Canucks win tonight, but it just blows how horrible the defense has been.

wasn't really anderson's fault...team fell apart in the third. 24 shots in that period alone. Glad he got the win though.

Yeah, I know. But to the stupid fans who look at Hammond then look at Anderson tonight, a lot will probably blame him the same way that a lot of Canucks fans blame Miller for Canucks losses and not Lack when he does the same think.

Much of the Canucks message boards are BS though.

Miller loses - Miller sucks, not worth the money

Lack loses - all the overpaid defense's fault

Yeah, I know. But to the stupid fans who look at Hammond then look at Anderson tonight, a lot will probably blame him the same way that a lot of Canucks fans blame Miller for Canucks losses and not Lack when he does the same think.

Much of the Canucks message boards are BS though.

Miller loses - Miller sucks, not worth the money

Lack loses - all the overpaid defense's fault

lol why do you even bother with the CDC boards?

Horvat's a way better human tho

Okay just because he asked for a trade from a team he wanted to leave does not make him a bad person. Many other players have done the same thing as to what he did.