2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

No, but you can for refusing to accept a trade to everywhere but one team, a division rival no less.

That's the entire point of a NTC. It sucks from a fan's perspective, but these are people with families and wants and desires. The Flyers went through something similar when we traded Gagne to Tampa Bay.

I don't know the constant back and fourth is like CDC in overreactions. Fickle, one could say.

What overreactions were there? I simply said "lolcanucks", they put out a pretty poor effort. The only other remarks were that the Kings seem to have Vancouver's number and "of course LA has to win". Neither of these are massive reactions of any kind.

In the past weeks there has been some of each side of the fandom. Just funny really. When the team does well the fans say "This team really has a chance, tons of depth". When they lose it's "We are doomed, no chance of getting past a team in the first round". It sums up the Vancouver market and media really well actually, which is why I'm not surprised.

*This is all a ploy to keep you talking and get you to recreate.