2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

The Habs have hit 2 to 3 posts per game vs the 1 and a half overtime losses. I call that bad luck over "missed chances".

Edited by boubabi

The Habs have hit 2 to 3 posts per game vs the 1 and a half overtime losses. I call that bad luck over "missed chances".

It still is a shot requiring accuracy though right?

If we were playing EA NHL I'd say yeah, sure that's just bad luck.

But the post doesn't count as the net. Hitting the post still means you missed the net.

Yeah that's why I hate it. Can't stand Manziel and now they slap a Hockey on Gaudreau. If that wasn't bad, then he wanted it copyrighted. (PS if anyone tells me it was his agent one more time I will kick you in the face. Johnny wants it and thats why his agent went to go see about it).

His agent wanted it.. Johnny hockey too probably but his agent most likely initiated it. Though i don't see a problem with it, he's actually good.

Pls kick me

Ps luv u kiggy if we had gio dis might beva doff series

Pps trade hiller and sign ramo

Edited by Munk

His agent wanted it.. Johnny hockey too probably but his agent most likely initiated it. Though i don't see a problem with it, he's actually good.

Pls kick me

Ps luv u kiggy if we had gio dis might beva doff series

Pps trade hiller and sign ramo

Oh I like him too. I just hate Manziel and that's essentially what I associate it too sadly.