2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

I haven't actually paid that much attention. All I know is on the surface it looks like someone is attempting to get money out of it, then again I haven't read into it much. Apparently the rape kit and other evidence was found at the victims mothers house now? Which is a very strange turn of events considering that it would be in the investigators hands/property.

I haven't read too much into before that though, just from the surface I heard it was a house party? Is that right? I honestly don't know haha.

Oh I was just wondering what normal enforcement procedure is in these case. everything just really getting fishy now.

They still have the DNA samples from under her nails though which is a really weak case to use either way and the rape kit bag was found empty at the mother's house.

On another note Tatar and Richards looking like a solid combo here.

Oh I was just wondering what normal enforcement procedure is in these case. everything just really getting fishy now.

They still have the DNA samples from under her nails though which is a really weak case to use either way and the rape kit bag was found empty at the mother's house.

On another note Tatar and Richards looking like a solid combo here.

Normal? This case seems far from normal now. Plus American enforcement is different, entirely different ballgame with this stuff, especially cases that consists of an alleged rape.

That bag being empty is strange, because there a couple things you wonder about in regards to what was in it, where it is now and how it even left a PI house/Medical personnel. Like I said I don't know much about the case details or what even the story behind the allegations are, I just know that it is far from over.

I know this girl, just saying.. I was with her most of the night with my 2 buddies at the bar until I left around 230 AM and Kane came around after that.. My buddies stayed around with her until she left with Kaner. We knew about this the next morning after it happened because said friend I was with works with her. As you can tell by recent updates, her family is bad news.

She's a cunt by the way and I think she's lying (if it wasn't obvious by now). And I hate Kane and have seen him act like a complete idiot at the bars downtown multiple times.

Edited by Kyle

She's a cunt by the way and I think she's lying (if it wasn't obvious by now). And I hate Kane and have seen him act like a complete idiot at the bars downtown multiple times.

Kane needs to grow up. He's a key part of Chicago and the Blackhawks and needs to represent himself in a professional manner.

And I had a feeling it was all about the $$

URYoRgR.png

And this ladies and gentleman is why the Vancouver Fanbase scares potential free agents away, they are far too critical. Sandro, you have been on the guys case ever since he got here. Sure hate the deal and think it's not true value, but it's not Sutter's fault. Don't paint a rabbit as a wolf and expect it to hunt deer.

And this ladies and gentleman is why the Vancouver Fanbase scares potential free agents away, they are far too critical. Sandro, you have been on the guys case ever since he got here. Sure hate the deal and think it's not true value, but it's not Sutter's fault. Don't paint a rabbit as a wolf and expect it to hunt deer.

Sure, the deal isn't Sutter's fault. His being completely invisible on the ice is though. He's not even doing the whole "faceoff ace, shutdown centre" thing well.

P.S. Do you honestly think free agents give a shit what I say on an internet forum? LOL

Edited by Sandro

Sure, the deal isn't Sutter's fault. His being completely invisible on the ice is though. He's not even doing the whole "faceoff ace, shutdown centre" thing well.

P.S. Do you honestly think free agents give a shit what I say on an internet forum? LOL

It's the fucking preseason, calm down. You sound like a Grade 8 female explaining to her girlfriends that her "boyfriend" hasn't even held her hand yet.

P.S. Yes thats exactly what I meant...yawn.

It's the fucking preseason, calm down. You sound like a Grade 8 female explaining to her girlfriends that her "boyfriend" hasn't even held her hand yet.

P.S. Yes thats exactly what I meant...yawn.

A mediocre player who still looks mediocre in the pre-season isn't going to magically get better come October. Sutter was a terrible trade and terrible extension, but you can keep fooling yourself to believe otherwise.

A mediocre player who still looks mediocre in the pre-season isn't going to magically get better come October. Sutter was a terrible trade and terrible extension, but you can keep fooling yourself to believe otherwise.

I never said he good, I straight up said it's preseason and you are freaking out like they just lost the stanley cup. So fickle.