2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Hamilton.. what a steal! Also Boston probably going to try to trade for one of the lotto picks

Yeah giving up Hamilton kind of makes it seem they aren't done selling. Bob MacKenzie is the NHL's version of God and he said so.

What cap room do you think they were going to magically gain by trading for him? Boston wouldn't accept expiring contracts

Whaat? I thought thats why Bieksa was otb so they could deal his cap away and try and get him.

Yeah giving up Hamilton kind of makes it seem they aren't done selling. Bob MacKenzie is the NHL's version of God and he said so.

Mackenzie already tweeted saying maybe Lucic could be moved.

Bruins are just making good moves with contracts that they feel may be too high for them going forward.

Brovy, Bieksa was not going to be traded to Boston. Boston was not going to take a contract that high in return. They want picks.

Flyers just drafted the best player outside of McDavid and Eichel.

I can't see the Bruins making the playoffs next year

I can't either but they still do have Chara, Bergeron and Rask so it's no cake walk. I'm surprised they picked Martin Jones actually.

I can't either but they still do have Chara, Bergeron and Rask so it's no cake walk. I'm surprised they picked Martin Jones actually.

It's always a challenge and they do still have some talent for sure. The Jones pick was pretty interesting.