The S83 JST Warriors

AJW

Recently I was named a GM for the JST and it has been all I am thinking about. It is so exciting to have earned a GM spot again after being out of a position for 5 months. I do not know how to describe the feeling but it is awesome to be able to have a team, meet players, help them grow, and watch them perform through sims. There are four teams this season and I chose the Warriors. No reason behind it but they have won the last two tournaments so I guess I need to work hard to follow tradition. As my right hand man I have @Shindigs as my AGM, so that instantly will boost the team's performance and morale. This should be a fun tournament for not only us but the players in it.

So last night was the conclusion of the S83 JST draft and the birth of the Warriors roster! Being VHLM draft prospects, the draft pool obviously was not super deep, but I am extremely happy with squad myself and Shin picked. We have some great talent that should be able to shine over the next couple of weeks. Here is the roster for this season:

F - Astro Singh @8Ovechkin8

F - Daniel Weaver @ThePerfectNut

F - Dustin Neiszner @Absoleon

F - Fred Hampton @TownBizness

F - Jaysen Caulfield @StephenCurry5806N

F - John Johnson @Letsgodevils126

F - Otis Boudreaux @Otis Boudreaux

F - Tristan Rangel @Viperar

F - William Futch @Futch

D - Andrew Tate @Pisco

D - John Poremba Jr @CrlineDijohn14

D - Roy Krishna @aleks

D - Zach Whelan @DontCallMeCarson

G - Karl Perdersen @JeffD

Definitely a wide range of players, with members that are first generation, recreates, veterans, etc. I feel as if this group can win it all without a doubt as of course they have the most goated GM and AGM in the entire tournament to guide them.

Starting with the forward group, we somehow managed to get 5/9 of them that had over 100 TPE. This is huge since the draft pool only had 11/35ish players over that mark. The TPE cap for this tournament is 150 as well, so these forwards should be able to perform at a top tier level. The other four forwards we chose are all considered weaker with the amount of TPE they have, so I would like to help them out with earning and see how well they can do that. The main thing about this tournament is having fun of course, but also to teach your players how to be the best they can be while the scouts of many VHL/E/M teams are watching. If a member decides to earn like crazy over the next two weeks, their draft stock will jump inevitably.

Next to the defence, with only four, they will see the ice a lot and I am happy with the talent we drafted. We managed to pick four defenseman who have earned TPE before besides welfare/practice facility, so already they are on the right track to success. I can choose any one of these players for power play, penalty kill, extras, and I would have full faith in them. 

Last but not least we have Jeffy in net with 0 TPA lol. Going into this draft there were four goalies, one for each team, and when I saw Jeff's player last on the board I walked away laughing knowing I had a solid goaltender basically for free. Pedersen will be standing on his head this tournament I can feel it. With the 13 skaters in front of him as well, he should not have to even work that hard.

So overall I feel like this team will be able to do great things. The depth chart is a chef's kiss and with waivers rolling in, we can only go up from here.

Games start Thursday! GO WARRIORS GO!!!

unknown.png

Edited by ajwllmsn