welcome to bear country

21 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

you know what render was used? Is it Carlson from the Caps?

Jaccob Slavin from Carolina. Technically mine uses Brock Boeser's flow though. But I never bother adding it in sigs, for hopefully obvious reasons.

6 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

Jaccob Slavin from Carolina. Technically mine uses Brock Boeser's flow though. But I never bother adding it in sigs, for hopefully obvious reasons.

I must admit I am oblivious of the reasons (which says more about me than you). Anyway, thanks for clearing that up. 

17 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

I must admit I am oblivious of the reasons (which says more about me than you). Anyway, thanks for clearing that up. 

In a helmet from the front, basically all vaguely long hairs look alike. At least to me.🤷‍♂️

12 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

In a helmet from the front, basically all vaguely long hairs look alike. At least to me.🤷‍♂️

oh I see... I was already thinking I missed a big scandal like the Hoffmann/Karlsson one a few years back (or Evander Kane, or the Blackhawk one more recently)... I get your point, some hockey players I would not recognize without their gear...

Graphic Review

I will start with the player.  The colors are simple and perfect for this graphic.  The red, gold, and black highlight the player and the size is just right for the graphic.  I like the facial expression of the action shot and even though there isnt a stick in the graphic, the extended arms lead the viewer to visualize a stick in his hands.  I also like how you added some color behind the player to add to the graphic.

The logo is pretty cool.  I like that the logo looks like a fabric and the colors coordinate with the player.  The logo is behind the player but the size and location give it just as much emphasis.  I also like the gold that separates the player from the logo.

The signature and printed name complete the graphic and makes the difference.  Without either one, the it might appear to be missing something.  Everything about this graphic supports each part making it flow to a really good graphic.  I’m not sure what you could have done differently.  Very good graphic.

Score 10/10

Oh I like this! Awesome detail by styling the logo to look like it's on a jersey, and paired with the text and player render it makes for a pretty appealing sig. I also appreciate people who make an effort to remove logos and such from renders, makes it feel more realistic. Only thing I'd say is making the player bigger would fill a bit of the empty space around his head, but I'm sure you have your reasons. 9/10

Edited by ShawnGlade

Review: Once again, another mindbogglingly amazing graphic! The colors and highlights mesh together well and represent the work in an amazing way.  I love the signature of Hulk Hogan, very well done and adds a ton to the graphic. The fabric and jersey like Seattle Bear background gives it more character and realism to the graphic. Lastly the jersey swap is incredibly well done, I find that I don't have anything but good to say about this graphic! What an amazing job you have accomplished! 9.5/10