S83 World Junior Championship GM Applications

Ricer13

Another season is nearing its end, and with that we start gearing towards our next World Junior Championship Tournament! This is a long standing tradition in the VHL and fun experience for new and old members to be apart of.

We are currently looking to fill the GM positions for the following teams:

Canada

USA

Europe

World

Asia

You do not need previous GM experience! We encourage everyone of all skill levels to come and learn what it is like to be a GM in the VHL! This is a fun and stress free environment to do so.

Your tasks should you choose to apply:

-Assemble your roster from an eligibility list.

-Promote the tournament and your team.

-Create your own lines and strategies for games! ***We will help you learn this***
-Engage with your team to create activity and hype around the tournament.

-Have fun! 

Please apply by commenting on this thread. If you have any questions regarding this tournament or the hiring process please feel free to reach out. 

4 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CCCCCCCCCCCCCCCCAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

We stand on guard for theeee 

1 hour ago, Ricer13 said:

Another season is nearing its end, and with that we start gearing towards our next World Junior Championship Tournament! This is a long standing tradition in the VHL and fun experience for new and old members to be apart of.

We are currently looking to fill the GM positions for the following teams:

Canada

USA

Europe

World

Asia

You do not need previous GM experience! We encourage everyone of all skill levels to come and learn what it is like to be a GM in the VHL! This is a fun and stress free environment to do so.

Your tasks should you choose to apply:

-Assemble your roster from an eligibility list.

-Promote the tournament and your team.

-Create your own lines and strategies for games! ***We will help you learn this***
-Engage with your team to create activity and hype around the tournament.

-Have fun! 

Please apply by commenting on this thread. If you have any questions regarding this tournament or the hiring process please feel free to reach out. 

I would very much like to interview for Team Europe! Time to run it back with the Euros!! 🇪🇺

I would like to apply. Interested in possible Assistant GM roles as well.

I will not take it too seriously. I will show respect towards everybody taking part. I will not publicly blame any players after defeats or poor performances.