MubbleFubbles Radio Ep. 8 - The Alarm Went Off Again!

1 hour ago, MubbleFubbles said:

your ear drums are safe

Instantly peaks the bass by throwing phone into car compartment...My ears feel so violated!😅

"Barry Taffe played too many games, and too many games in the same season"

Now that's just impressive!🤣

"The goalie situation"

Thankfully with the goalies in the pipeline now after the S85 recreates are in. We actually have slightly too many goalies now, assuming we don't have random IAs and retirements. Which we probably will.

"Chicago falling off a cliff"

Yeah, when BGCS stopped scoring Bo also didn't have a passing outlet. @Masu Chan was getting so close to catching us in the end.

"Our record against DC in the regular season"

It was pretty brutal actually, we went like 1-5 against them or something like that.

I’d probably never know that rules were being broken if not for you. I was into the alarm noise, but I get why people might not have appreciated it. I respect the commitment to podcasting as an artistic medium, you’re an inspiration!

Great listen as always, thanks for posting!

The LA backup goalie situation is actually pretty interesting if you look at the games that they played over the maximum allowable of 8 games, as in those 6 games they played London 3 times, winning 1 of them. If we can assume that Tot also wins that game, and even takes 1 point off of London in the other 2 (1-1-1 instead of 2-1-0) then Helsinki would have made the playoffs and we could potentially be looking at an entirely different playoff picture right now as Booberry could have very well stolen a series or 2.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2022 at 11:30 AM, Shindigs said:

It was pretty brutal actually, we went like 1-5 against them or something like that.

Yeah we really flamed out in the playoffs. 😬

15 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah we really flamed out in the playoffs. 😬

I'm not going to say your player getting ejected for instigating 15 minutes into one of the games had anything to do with it. But y'know?😅

5 hours ago, Shindigs said:

I'm not going to say your player getting ejected for instigating 15 minutes into one of the games had anything to do with it. But y'know?😅

Yeah we probably would have won if I was ejected earlier.