One Game-One Cup

Steve

This is actually insane. It's so good I'm not sure how much of this was made by you vs edited. Flabbergasted at how everything flows together perfectly, blending both the Moscow and Seattle distinctive landmarks together with proper scaling and style. Hard to give any things I would change, my only recommendation would have been lighting under the logos to make it seem like they are floating. It kind of looks like it is there, but I'm not sure if that is the Cup shadowing. Perfect filter choice as well to tie the logos and everything together. Blown away by how unique and cool this is. 10/10

46 minutes ago, Brandon said:

This is actually insane. It's so good I'm not sure how much of this was made by you vs edited. Flabbergasted at how everything flows together perfectly, blending both the Moscow and Seattle distinctive landmarks together with proper scaling and style. Hard to give any things I would change, my only recommendation would have been lighting under the logos to make it seem like they are floating. It kind of looks like it is there, but I'm not sure if that is the Cup shadowing. Perfect filter choice as well to tie the logos and everything together. Blown away by how unique and cool this is. 10/10

100% constructed. Many layers. I do appreciate the kind words. It was a bit of a rush job as I only had the evening to work on it. Thank you Brandon.

Review: Every time I click on your graphics I know to expect something different and once again you have blown me away with the different thought process and the pure art aspect of the graphic. I know I try to think outside the box when creating graphic and trying to push my limit but this tells me that you and me are not even in the same universe when it comes to graphic thought concepts. I really like the fact that you took many different image and layered them cleanly together. Only things I would have done different is trying to keep the city monuments on the same angle and degree as I can see that Moscow image is shot from a down to up aspect, where the Seattle skyline is shot from a horizontal aspect. The logos also look to be different sizes or simple not level with each other. Very minor things but they are noticeable if you are looking for something to nick-pick. If the graphic was so visually stunning and different these small details might through the image off a bit. In this case it doesn`t really effect the image and the beauty of the work. 9.5/10  

Review:

On 6/10/2022 at 8:41 AM, Steve said:

QQCXEk8.png

Review: This is honestly really well done. I really appreciate the 50's sci-fi meets Van Gogh's starry night style that seems to blend together so seamlessly. While I appreciate the colours and the general pastel pallet, it does make the logos seem more out of place- though I suppose in the same way that helps them pop out from the busy background. The only small suggestion I would have is that since Seattle and Moscow share the colour gold, more use of its tone, or perhaps even just more red on Seattle's side. Honestly, and suggestions I think I could make would be nitpicking small things that I'm not sure how you fix such as Seattle's logo being closer to the cup than Moscow, though I am fairly certain it's just because they have a wider logo. Overall 9.5/10

3 minutes ago, Trunkxolotl said:

such as Seattle's logo being closer to the cup than Moscow, though I am fairly certain it's just because they have a wider logo.

I would not put it beyond Steve that this is intentional to suggest that the Bears won it all and hence are in closer proximity to the cup.... or I interpret too much into it, and it is just as you said...

34 minutes ago, Daniel Janser said:

I would not put it beyond Steve that this is intentional to suggest that the Bears won it all and hence are in closer proximity to the cup.... or I interpret too much into it, and it is just as you said...

I actually had to use ruler bars to get them even. The logos are so different it came down to winging it...