S84 - VHFL Group 14 - Complete

Spartan

@xNJDevilsFanx is skipped again; not sure what exactly was set out for the situation. Would like @Spartan to clarify whether this is a DQ at this point or not if possible. 

Either way, @Frank is now on the clock. 

42 minutes ago, Gustav said:

@xNJDevilsFanx is skipped again; not sure what exactly was set out for the situation. Would like @Spartan to clarify whether this is a DQ at this point or not if possible. 

I'm going to say he can keep participating but will automatically get a 50% payout. While it sucks to have gone through surgery, we're now three sims in and it'd be unfair for everyone else if he got full payout making picks after this many sims.

1 hour ago, DoktorFunk said:

G- Dusty Wilson

Just a head's up, you're free to pick but you're going to get a 50% payout since Gus did technically DQ you earlier. I'll waive the DQ in exchange for the 50%.

But yeah, @Gustav is up for I believe the last pick, at which point I'm going to pick the rest of NJDevils' team

1 minute ago, Spartan said:

Just a head's up, you're free to pick but you're going to get a 50% payout since Gus did technically DQ you earlier. I'll waive the DQ in exchange for the 50%.

But yeah, @Gustav is up for I believe the last pick, at which point I'm going to pick the rest of NJDevils' team

Thank you!

20 hours ago, Gustav said:

D - Rolf Fizzlebeef Jr.