Your opinion of Roe V Wade

Roe V Wade  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Head Moderator

I wont be participating in this poll in particular because I see no real need to. Personally aside though and not as a moderator, I dont like you and feel you are not the right fit for this community.

Just now, Baozi said:

I dont like you and feel you are not the right fit for this community.

That is fair. This is America and not China so I support this. Democracy people. 

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, Jack Johnson said:

That is fair. This is America and not China so I support this. Democracy people. 

This isnt how democracy works either. Or do you perhaps need a lesson in what that means or are we going the "this is free speech" route?

If the US was actually a democracy Roe vs wade cant be overturned.

Edited by Baozi

Just now, Baozi said:

This isnt how democracy works either. Or do you perhaps need a lesson in what that means or are we going the "this is free speech" route?

If the US was actually a democracy Roe vs wade cant be overturned.

Well. Roe V Wade was the supreme court so yes the American people did not vote on it. But Saying you dissagree with me and my views is alowed in America. China opposes gay marriage you know. And the leadership is dictatorship.

• Head Moderator
1 minute ago, Jack Johnson said:

Well. Roe V Wade was the supreme court so yes the American people did not vote on it. But Saying you dissagree with me and my views is alowed in America. China opposes gay marriage you know. And the leadership is dictatorship.

Oh no I was just saying I don't like you. Also this forum isn't America and it isn't governed by such laws but I feel from a personal stand point you should leave and find other people of your mindset. Also I believe your thought process and views are highly damaging to our community.

• Head Moderator
Just now, Jack Johnson said:

We are actually lucky to be in the USA. And if you live in Canada the same thing. In fact canada has a popular vote instead of an electoral college. 

No canada doesn't win through popular vote, its also still using an electoral college voting system. We just call it seats.

• Head Moderator
5 minutes ago, Jack Johnson said:

Oh. I will now step down from politics. It is in my best intrests. Hockey through and through!

I mean its not really politics. I just think your valuation and beliefs are fundamentally wrong and damaging to people here.

30 minutes ago, Jack Johnson said:

Ok maybe sharing my political stance was a bridge too far. Im gonna shut my mouth now.

28 minutes ago, Jack Johnson said:

Bro

3 hours ago, Baozi said:

its also still using an electoral college voting system. We just call it seats.

i think technically not? IIRC in the States the Electoral College voters don't have to vote for what their district votes for. So like the district could vote Dem but the Electoral College voter could vote Rep, and then Rep would get the seat. In Canada I don't think that's a possibility, and the popular vote in the constituency gets the seat.

• Head Moderator
2 minutes ago, Nykonax said:

i think technically not? IIRC in the States the Electoral College voters don't have to vote for what their district votes for. So like the district could vote Dem but the Electoral College voter could vote Rep, and then Rep would get the seat. In Canada I don't think that's a possibility, and the popular vote in the constituency gets the seat.

Correct but you can have an overall popularity vote win and still lose because of constituency values or the number of seats you win.  

16 hours ago, Jack Johnson said:

nobody really cares about this.

Enlightened centrist lookin ass

• Baozi locked this topic