Creative Names in VHL

Scurvy

As I eagerly await the start of this season, I find it somewhat difficult to find topics of interest to keep earning my much-needed attribute points.  For this article I would like to talk about some of the best names in the VHL.  There are many creative, interesting, and even annoying people here in the VHL and with that comes some amazingly funny and inspiring player names.  So today, were going to chat about some of these beauties. 

The Board Game Clue on Skates (BGCOS) @MubbleFubbles- Well having been a teammate of this dynamo I know what a good dude he is for sure. On top of that he created a difficult to type and interesting name that is seen often because of how much he scores.  There has been rumors that him and teammate Bo Johansson are taking some exotic performance enhancing substance of some type but I am withholding judgment now and will only tell league officials if they beat Warsaw.

Seymour Butts- @fonziGGOk having a dry and old school sense of humor I believe this to be a classic.  Simple, funny, and to the point. Enough said

AK92 Wit da Hoodie @hedgehog337 Ok AK is not in the VHL yet and I almost fly into a rage trying to type such a ridiculously long name.  But hey, to each is own.  Pretty high draft pick and had a good season with San Diego and Mexico City putting up solid numbers for a Dman.   Looks like we will be seeing his name often in the near future.

That Dude @Cornholio- easy, simple, and to the point. When the question is asked, “Who scored the game winner tonight?”    The answer, “That Dude.”  Crafty veteran who’s scored 200 goals in VHL so he can play and think up awesome names.

Druss Deathwalker-  @animal74This name has to my personal favorite.  No other name can instill some fear into opposing players like the protagonist from the fantasy series by David Gemmell.  And just like the character in the novels, VHL Druss dishes out some massive punishment and puts up points.  DON’T give this dude a battle axe until after he retires, please.  

Mo Probert @Yahtzee-  Ok nothing super creative about this name but since it has the last name of the greatest NHL fighter of all time (my opinion) I had to include him.  He is currently playing for VHLE champs, Bratislava.  I look forward to him making the VHL so maybe I can see that great box score fight with Probert vs Payne.  

Huge G Johnson-  @EMoney002A VHLM lifer and huge disappointment to me since I recruited him.  Stuck at 199 TPE he did win a championship with Las Vegas last year.  Either way knowing Johnson’s personality he is a funny dude and I hope he catches the VHL addiction like I have, and his next player makes it to the VHL so I can beat him senseless for costing me recruitment TPE. 

Honorable Mention Names

Xavier Booberry

James gove dropper

Tavish DeGroot

Max Torq

Velociraptor Greg