(S85) RW - Mats Zuccarello, TPE: 83

Battlepopcorn

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you top line and special teams ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Welcome back @Battlepopcorn!

My name Is Jardy, and I’m the assistant General Manager of the Halifax 21st. We’re in great need of skaters, and would love it if you would sign with us for the season!

At the moment, we’re not terribly poised for a lot of team success this season (though we are undefeated after one game, so we’re technically on pace for a perfect year). However, not only would you help the team improve overall, we have enough roster space to guarantee you more ice time than virtually any other team could offer you. This will give you ample opportunity to produce, and between that and the assistance we can offer you, we can get you as ready as possible for your draft(s)!

If this sounds good to you, just quote this post with your acceptance and I’ll send you an offer as soon as I can. 

:cheers:

Welcome back @Battlepopcorn I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces!

Vegas have a very strong roster this season and we're hoping to go for the repeat after winning the Founder's Cup last season. You'd be able to slot right into a top 6 role as well as PP time. So if that sounds good to you, just reply with "#Zuccarello is All in!" and I'll get your setup with a contract and a LR invite and in the lineup by tonight's games.

better_better_vegas.png

@Battlepopcorn welcome back to the show!! My name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM. Rosters are small this season so we’re looking to fill out our squad. I can give you top minutes all around. If you want to come to Houston this season quote this message saying #FlamingBulls.

image.png.25e28e26c0f1e2a78ad7bf4e25a5049c.png

My name is Bulduray and I’m the General Manager for the Saskatoon Wild. We would love to offer you First Line Minutes with special team minutes added. We hope you join us as we try to make a playoff run this year! To accept our offer please quote this message with “#GetWild” .

Edited by Bulduray_1

I'm coleh, the General Manager for the Mexico City Kings and we would love to have you apart of our team this season! We are currently looking to gear up for a potential playoff run, and to hopefully make a run to the finals. We have the deepest D Core in the league, and we'd love you to help bolster our offensive core! We can offer you 3rd line minutes, with time on the powerplay and the penalty kill, with more ice time as the season progresses. If this sounds interesting to you, quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

unknown.png

Bild

Hi @Battlepopcorn

Welcome back to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special team time.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Mats Zuccarello.

15 hours ago, Shindigs said:

Welcome back @Battlepopcorn I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces!

Vegas have a very strong roster this season and we're hoping to go for the repeat after winning the Founder's Cup last season. You'd be able to slot right into a top 6 role as well as PP time. So if that sounds good to you, just reply with "#Zuccarello is All in!" and I'll get your setup with a contract and a LR invite and in the lineup by tonight's games.

better_better_vegas.png

#Zuccarello is All in