(S85) D - Franklin Franklinsen, TPE: 66

Franklin

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you lots of ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Edited by jacobcarson877

1089595329_Waviershouston.jpg.b1deced59ef17901abac7b5dabbbdacb.jpg

welcome @Franzinator

My name is Minion the current AGM of the Houston Bulls! Along side AJ Houston current GM. with the season a few days away its safe to say Houston will be looking to return to the playoffs.

Houston is a hard hitting team with the spirts of bulls, hence the name Houston Bulls, with fire in our hearts we chance the VHLM very own Founders cup. It wont be easy however I do belive we can win the cup this up coming playoffs. We just need a few more pieces, Starting with YOU! we can offer Franklin Franklinsen top four minutes going into the season, with a great locker room experience. And all we ask from you is for you to put your best foot forward
If you believe joining the team will be your best interest quote and reply with #FlamingHorns    

Waiting for you to make the right choice 😉
Minion| AGM of the Houston Bulls

Hey @Franklin!

Ottawa would like to offer you first pairing minutes to come play for us! We just got a few solid pieces so we're hoping to turn it around this season and you could be apart of it with a great locker room and put up points as well! If you're interested just reply with #GOLYNXGO !

Hello @Franklin and welcome to the VHL! I'm coleh, the Mexico City Kings GM in the VHLM and we'd love to have your player join our team!

Here in Mexico City, we're looking to create an active locker room, and a place where everyone can enjoy the experience together. Mexico City is gearing up for a potentially playoff run, and we could really use your help. I think together, you can help our team go far in the playoffs, and be a huge force to be reckoned with during the season! We are willing to offer you 3rd line minutes with also potential time on the penalty kill and the powerplay! You also will have the chance to work your way up on the lineup if you show you're active and are willing to buy into the system here we have in Mexico.

If this this offer is interesting to you, and you would like to join the Mexico City Kings this season, please quote this message with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract right away!

Thanks and I hope you have a great time in the VHL!

unknown.png

Bild

Hej @Franklin,

Welcome to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special team time.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Franklin Franklinsen.

Hello and welcome to the VHL @Franklin!

I'm Shindigs, the GM of the Las Vegas Aces and I'm here to offer you a spot on a competing team with a focus on a fun, quirky and active Locker Room where we all just like to hang out and vibe. While also providing the teaching and tools you need to get ahead in the league.

As a Defenseman, you'd be able to slot in on our 2nd pairing and 2nd PK unit, playing 25-28 minutes a night. If you stick with the activity and earning would have PP upside later in the season, pushing you up into that ~30 minutes a night range.

So if you want to join the Aces and be rewarded with a $1,500,000 contract as well as place in our little home in the VHLM, the LVA Discord Locker Room, then simply quote this post and reply with "Franklinsen is All In!" and I'll send you the contract and the discord invite.

better_better_vegas.png

12 hours ago, jacobcarson877 said:

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you lots of ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

#jointhebigfish the fellow Frank sealed the deal, lol.