Spartcast #19 - Start of S84, Shitty Drivers, Some Bans

Spartan

Just giving folks some half-minded content, started off talking about standings and then my player. Decent amount of feedback on my fellow drivers that day, and then slight discussion about recent bans.

I'd like to record another podcast soon:tm: but can't think of topics, so I'll open it up again for some questions/topics to request.

Podcast Review

How sad for me, I didnt get both trivia questions correct so I had to look for something to get my 1 TPE to max out.  I like podcasts and sometimes listen to them without doing a review, but this one is for a review.  And when I was looking to choose one, I went for a cool title.

Your podcast started out pretty good with giving a review of what’s happening in the league, specifically the team you GM.  I haven’t realized how stacked your team is.  Your stats you talked about proved it.  You praise Duncan Idaho and rightfully so, as he and Markinson are the top players in the league.  It sounds like you may be losing some players after the season so I’m looking forward to seeing what you do to build your team next year, and I hope Moscow cant beat Davos!

I liked the description of the driver hopping the curb and when he popped the trunk I was expecting to hear gunshots!  It wasnt a let down, trust me, and I’m glad you made it out of there safely.  I’m also impressed with how you can multi task of doing a podcast while driving.  When you’re talking about your player, Nico, you must have been at a red light as your blinker was signaling for quite a while, and I dont say this because it was a distraction, but more so because eventually I may be brave enough to do a podcast.

The recap of the league standings and explaining rosters was interesting.  You gave me a new impression of Warsaw because I’ve been wondering the same thing as how they are doing so well.

The ban was informational and somewhat entertaining as you gave some pretty good detail on banning someone.  It is just another example of all the work that the admin people have to do to keep this a good forum.

Now, the last thing to bring up is your driving in New Jersey.  I’m convinced that you were acting quite calm while doing this podcast because everyone knows that people from Jersey would be yelling and swearing at dumb drivers and then use the excuse, “It’s OK, I’m from Jersey.”

Go Hoosiers!

The score is based on a totality of the topics and your title.  Score 10/10