A Collection of Nonsense

Gustav

A bunch of random stuff, because I don't have a huge thing to go off about at the moment so I might as well give you a look into the world of Gustav (sorry to disappoint):

-For the music lovers out there, the best thing I've listened to in the past week or so is an album called Liminal by bass player Adam Nitti. I especially recommend it for anyone into funk--here's a song for those interested.

-Speaking of music, I wanted to exercise today but I've got blisters on both my hands (from picking up my guitar for the first time in a while and trying to play on some seriously dirty strings) and my feet (from actually exercising--I did some personal bests in both distance and time last week). I'm getting in shape, and it feels good! I'd recommend it to anyone in doubt.

-I still love Vandelay, but he can only Vandelay so much--the shots on goal are out of hand and so is my record. I'd talk about whether I think it's worth it to be playing up this season at this point, but I might as well save that for my Rookie Experience.

-I work mornings through Thursday, and then I am FREE from my retail job after just about five years! I hope to never return, as I'm off to finally get paid (albeit not much for a handful of years) for what I studied in school. It's time for some graduate work--I'm set to move out next month, and I'm excited for what's to come!

-My golf game may be improving somewhat, and it's about time. I went out with some friends from school for the first time last week, and after a lot of talk about how I'm not as good as they think...I go and birdie the first hole, my first ever that wasn't on a really short par 3. Still fell apart on the back half of the round as usual, and still proved my point, but I made a memory I'll keep for a very long time.

-I don't know about you, but I'm feeling 22! My birthday was on the 10th. No, I don't feel very different, but looking back on everything that happened at 21, it was a lot, and I'd love to see what I can make of the coming year.

I hope you're doing well too! I'd love to hear about what's going on in your life.