(S85) D - Defense Only, TPE: 86

Pengu

Hello! We have second line minutes and tons of room to make something happen in the stats column before the draft.. Just quote me with a #GOLYNXGO if you are interested! Happy to see you back bro

Edited by Frozen Block

Welcome back @Pengu!

I'm Jardy, the assistant GM of the Halifax 21st. We have a thin roster and on paper, shouldn't be that good of a team. Alas, we are second in the conference and no team really gets free wins against us so far, so we're playing way above expectations.

Defense Only is perfect because we only have one other defenceman. So if you join us you'll probably make a big impact on the team and you'll get shitloads of ice time, where you play and update Defense Only.

We'd love to have you! Quote with your acceptance if you want me to send you a contract offer and a Discord invite. :cheers:

Bild

Hi @Pengu,

Welcome back to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you middle six minutes at the moment, but depending on your development, you can get more ice time. 

Mississauga stands at the moment on 2nd overall and 1st in our conference. So we are looking like a contender this season.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Defense Only.

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome back @Pengu!

I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, we're coming off winning the Founder's Cup last season and are currently in 1st place with the fewest goals against. So based on your name, I have a sneaking suspicion you'd fit right in. You'd have 3rd pairing + PK minutes right away.

If you want to join us in the Sin City and help keep our defense the best in the league, then just reply to this post with "#69pokecheckingisnice"

7oTwrsi.png

You'd be joining the authors of the book "Poke Checking: Get the puck, Part 1", Juan Ceson and Jimmy MacElroy on our roster. If that helps seal the deal.

Edited by Shindigs
Got another claim that changes ice time.

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you top pairing ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

HomdRfmsOsLdmBqh83cJRE2n34cKFkJ2eZehAGGDvgIQLbQboWhdYzkZGLwlPCf2U2QaHbF_jQuSToHLNSk7FtWIQIZ9J8HsoViOXNaoX3042QJCaLAbU5_Xz0xctcStooc4cMjkRt-WkdOktw-rz9c

Hello welcome back @Pengu! My name is Masu Chan, I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on one of 2nd Pair and give you Power Play minutes.  

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that we’ll send an invite to our discord our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

YBDGP-tSpUouPAiwsNOGuaIquGhPkOKWhqEMIhLqWikofQ70hSS8ZKB4Czd3cmR0C27PxnIjStUNxFKBV4pjjZBve3gTtb9ff550nEzKDxZHxY8dHLgUY_zKHV2UHCDGCZz2w1kyOQHjij_B_tzeug