(S86) RW - Lucas Grey, TPE: 41

emidas

Hello and welcome to the VHL! I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and we would love to have you for the rest of the season

We aren't the best team but should make the playoffs as a bottom seed and we need bodies! Should get yourself a decent amount of points too

If you are interested in joining us just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Happy to have another sister league player around, good luck and have fun wherever you decide to go :)

Edited by Frozen Block

Hey @emidas! Welcome to the VHL, my name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM.

Houston is currently 3rd in the league and looking for more forwards to add before playoffs. At the moment I would be able to offer your player 3rd line minutes, but with time and earning I could easily bump those up. If you would like to join Houston this season, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls.

It’s nice to see members joining from Sister League’s so we’re happy to have you! Good luck in the VHL :)

Hello! I am the GM of the San Diego Marlins, and I have quite the offer for you! Lots of ice time, a fun group of players to learn the site with and a chance to fight for a playoff spot! If this sounds like a good deal to you, quote this message and reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Edited by jacobcarson877

Great to see you re-create @emidas!

We would love to have you on the Halifax 21st. We are an unstoppable playoff-bound team with a whole six skaters on our roster! Despite this we are still angling for 2nd in the Eastern Conference and have quite a respectable record besides. As such, we definitely have roster space for you, and you'll definitely get some solid ice time and will make quite an impact on the team!

If that sounds good to you, just quote me with your acceptance and I'll send you a contract as soon as I can! :cheers: 

Z3GKQTQ6TvXmmWD2jTdUgSmRdGWhEW6KVLFoQqOtV4hIRkvp9FXexZ-NiAIEtpweWgk4IES90Vq9cAWgFLIeaU44LPtpjdzBumNZpyRhX1FA5WAen-6fgxOcCoOvN2z2ajtoGZwt3r0cvkrUFco

Hello @emidas! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers we are currently in a playoff spot and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on our 4th Line and give you Power Play minutes. We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that we’ll send an invite to our discord locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

SvwRjkL-zYWbEGzzietMFlLNpP2vdbRp13H_Of7DZ0QFx1k4RNyPW4SUOADX88Wmis8VebbH_YKx_9Y_yAHmNoodCgYb47eHI6ce2PTwo1xPeFAmKppDAIWWsmxF8YRk2XSNq_9ocWxcf7v-SQ

On 7/25/2022 at 11:05 AM, ajwllmsn said:

Hey @emidas! Welcome to the VHL, my name is AJ, Houston Bulls GM.

Houston is currently 3rd in the league and looking for more forwards to add before playoffs. At the moment I would be able to offer your player 3rd line minutes, but with time and earning I could easily bump those up. If you would like to join Houston this season, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls.

It’s nice to see members joining from Sister League’s so we’re happy to have you! Good luck in the VHL :)

Sounds like a fun opportunity, I'd love to join the #FlamingBulls if the opportunity is there! Thanks!

On 7/25/2022 at 4:54 PM, Beketov said:

@emidas taking another shot at the VHL?!? Madness! Never thought I’d see the day.

Felt like it was about time to give it another shot ha

7 hours ago, emidas said:

Sounds like a fun opportunity, I'd love to join the #FlamingBulls if the opportunity is there! Thanks!

Felt like it was about time to give it another shot ha

Unfortunately we signed two other forwards yesterday and have no more room. I appreciate you choosing us though! But you’ll have to choose a different team I am sorry :(