(S86) RW - Brady Sullivan, TPE: 30

Sully

Hi! Welcome to the league! I am the GM for the San Diego Marlins, and I can offer you all of the ice time. Like all of it. I've got a very empty team and although we we might not make the playoffs I can offer you a great chance to learn the site and get prepared for the drafts in the offseason. Quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and I'll send you a standard contract!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Edited by jacobcarson877

Hey there @Sully and welcome to the VHL :)

I'm the GM of the Ottawa Lynx and currently sit in 7th which is good for a botttom seed playoff shot. We are need of players so if you want to join us we have plenty of ice available for you to move around and make something happen!

If you are interested quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:

Welcome @Sully!

My name is Jardy, and I'm the Assistant GM of the Halifax 21st. I have some questions for you:

1. Do you like boats?

2. Would you like to be an impact player on a team punching above their weight?

3. Does throwing down the tyrannical billionaire teams in playoffs sounds appealing to you?

4. Would you like quite a bit of ice time?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you would be an absolute perfect fit on the 21st. All you have to do to join us is quote this post with your acceptance, and I can send you a contract. Once you accept, you'll automatically become a legend in my eyes, so I hope you have the stomach for heroics.

#SettingSail #BoatGang #HASHTAGS

Edited by JardyB10

1 minute ago, JardyB10 said:

Does throwing down the tyrannical billionaire teams in playoffs sounds appealing to you?

Says the team with literally 2 Jeff Bezos on it haha

For real though I don't know how you still have original and funny pitches coming but keep it up!