Changes in Malmo

Dom

Hey guys, so this is not an article I'm really excited to write but it is the lastest news I have to offer. I officially decided to step down from the Malmo Nighthawks GM position. I absolutely loved being GM of this team and hoped I could finish the rebuild I started but the truth is that my activity this season hasn't been the best and I think it's only fair for both the team and the people more active who wants a GM spot that I step down. Maybe I will be back into a GM spot in a few seasons, who knows? I'm surely not opposed to the idea. Thank you to everyone who played for Malmo during my time there and thanks to @Lemorse7 who has been my agm this whole time and I honnestly could never asked for a better agm, he absolutely killed it and I'd dare to say was even better than me, it was a pleasure and you were all so great.

Don't worry, I am not going anywhere, I will still be there in both the VHL and also the Nighthawks locker room as I still have my player there and I plan on committing to that team as long as the next GM will want my player.

Cheers all, to a new beggining!

Edited by Dom