(S86) D - Rex Wolffe Gregor, TPE: 93

oilmandan

31 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

@AJW @Lemorse7 @badcolethetitan @aimkin @TopTiddee2 @ShawnGlade @Ben mclaughlin @a_Ferk @lil z @Bulduray_1 @jacobcarson877

To help me decide, who can correctly name the significance and I guess you’d say location of my players name. Without google preferably

I had no idea and was going to guess he was a beefy Irish dude (name sounds Irish to me I don’t know why)

1 hour ago, oilmandan said:

@AJW @Lemorse7 @badcolethetitan @aimkin @TopTiddee2 @ShawnGlade @Ben mclaughlin @a_Ferk @lil z @Bulduray_1 @jacobcarson877

To help me decide, who can correctly name the significance and I guess you’d say location of my players name. Without google preferably

If it is from Star Wars, as Rex is from Star Wars and was a clone trooper, it has to be from the Clone Wars. Rex is in the 501st battalion iirc and was one of the few survivors from Order 66 because he ended up removing his chip from his brain that would’ve triggered the Order.

Just now, badcolethetitan said:

If it is from Star Wars, as Rex is from Star Wars and was a clone trooper, it has to be from the Clone Wars. Rex is in the 501st battalion iirc and was one of the few survivors from Order 66 because he ended up removing his chip from his brain that would’ve triggered the Order.

Ah damn. I was pretty close, but I know what it is now. I ended up checking google to see how right I was, at least I got one of them right LOL

4 hours ago, Lemorse7 said:

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! @oilmandan I am the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers and we have a spot on our first pairing open just for you and some PP and PK time the full package. I already got a private plane going you way to pick you up and arrive at Philly just in time for the first game. The team would love to have a other defenseman. If you are interested to join the best vhlm team definitely better then that Miami team (sup Nurx) quote this saying #letspartyinPhillyandgetSilly

Accept