(S86) D - Rex Wolffe Gregor, TPE: 93

oilmandan

@Banackock HES BACK!!! 

Welcome back! I’m GMing the Houston Bulls and would love to have your player come join us. We currently only have one dman so you will be getting lots of minutes. If you’d like to join the team, quote this message with #FlamingBulls and I’ll send you a contract. Happy to see you back again I hope your summer went well.

HIIIIIIIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!!!! @oilmandan I am the GM of the Philadelphia Reapers and we have a spot on our first pairing open just for you and some PP and PK time the full package. I already got a private plane going you way to pick you up and arrive at Philly just in time for the first game. The team would love to have a other defenseman. If you are interested to join the best vhlm team definitely better then that Miami team (sup Nurx) quote this saying #letspartyinPhillyandgetSilly

Hello @oilmandan and welcome back to the VHL!

I'm Coleh, the GM for the Mexico City Kings and we're hoping you will join our team! This season, we are going on a run and potentially looking to be contenders and we could use your help! Here in Mexico, we pride ourselves on a welcoming community and a very active locker room. We are willing to offer you Second Line Minutes and also time on Special Teams. If this sounds interesting to you, and you're ready to join the Kings quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll send you a contract to get started!

Hey @oilmandan  ! Welcome to the VHL! I’m aimkin, the AGM of the San Diego Marlins and we would love to have you on our team. We have an active locker room and a great environment for learning. If you want to join us, just quote and reply with #jointhebigfish and we’ll send you an offer. Looking forward to hearing from you!
6HaLlddxqrdBEaLacwQdVV0QdiHjxXb7MIm9KBPQ6qBuDTfZSAQlPHxQmeCbFltZHQMyC3Wgt7Z4gmD1cKr7THXWrTAE2hCDFWQu62zBGl7vrq2l4G0n6HtgqQIhlludFjDjRxXfKIu9HUr670Fm2zZbEia3L2n6sxTcRMJTEpJ54hseit2U-Bb5

Welcome back @oilmandan! I am TopTiddee2, AGM of the Las Vegas Aces in the VHLM. We are looking to fill out our roster and we would love for you to join our team as a D man! Quote this reply with #Gregor Is All In! to secure your spot on our back-to-back championship roster!

YOOOOOOOO ITS OILMANDAN

Halifax badly needs defensemen to round out our championship caliber team. I’ll give you first like minutes and special teams right away, and you can be apart of our cup run

you know the drill, quote this and say #SETTINGSAIL to be a winner 

Ahoy there @oilmandan! Welcome back to the VHL! Ben AGM of the Miami Marauders. As management in the VHLM it is our job to make sure you don't get tide down. Well, inorder to make sure this doesn't happen all you need is a little Vitamin Sea! You can get plenty of that on the beaches of Miami. In Miami, we are looking to make playoffs and make a playoff run. We can offer you 2 line  minutes. If you are interested in joining our crew we would love to have you! To join the Marauders quote this message and respond with #FeelingNauti

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we won't be very competitive this season. However, we would be able to offer you first line minutes so you would have some nice player stats.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

hhrrrrrrr5a69a810-05d8-11ea-bddf.png.53723be651ff102d0b8e41e1d4db1f44.png

Mew! bark!! bark!!! 😺 🏒 I'm the cat pack leader Chikeeen Nugett or some like to say GM for the Ottawa Lynx of the :vhlmlogo:.. Today I'd love to offer you a deal to come join our part of the forest!! 🌳

Firstly I want to let you know how our pack stacks up to the rest of the league as of right now, our forwards are still kittens but super active, the blueline is unfortunately an empty field and the den is being guarded by a highly declorated returning cats around, lets just say things will be secure and with a few more healthy felines we'll really give the rest of the forest a real challenge as we fill our bellies with plenty of dubs. 🥩 🍖 Right now we have a  1st line spot open for you

The contract value will be 1.5M and you'll play out the season with us until the leaves fall at the draft next season, as you grow and start to learn tricks around the forum my assistant and I are ready to help guide you into a lead hunter in our playground. If that sounds like a fun experience for you well we a warm den, plenty of coddles waiting and cannot wait to learn more about you  :)just quote my message with a #PURRMEUP and I'll send a cat carrier pronto :ott:

Edited by lil z

Howdy @oilmandan! Welcome back!

I’m Bulduray, GM of the prestigious Saskatoon Wild and we’re offering you a spot on our roster! Although we aren’t favorites to win the cup, who doesn’t love a good ol’ underdog story?

We can offer you plenty of opportunities with your player including First Line Minutes and Top Special Teams Minutes. On top of that we have a fun and inclusive locker room that would love to have you!

So what do you say? If you want to join the Wild today please quote this message and respond with #GetWild. After that, I can send you a locker room invite and a contract. 

Edited by Bulduray_1

@AJW @Lemorse7 @badcolethetitan @aimkin @TopTiddee2 @ShawnGlade @Ben mclaughlin @a_Ferk @lil z @Bulduray_1 @jacobcarson877

To help me decide, who can correctly name the significance and I guess you’d say location of my players name. Without google preferably

16 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

@AJW @Lemorse7 @badcolethetitan @aimkin @TopTiddee2 @ShawnGlade @Ben mclaughlin @a_Ferk @lil z @Bulduray_1 @jacobcarson877

To help me decide, who can correctly name the significance and I guess you’d say location of my players name. Without google preferably

It sound like a dinosaurs so Jurassic park

22 minutes ago, oilmandan said:

It's a stars wars reference no? if i had to guess....clone wars? location idk

Edited by ShawnGlade