S85 Malmo Nighthawks Captains

image.png.2dac5b9f623d5410bd36867ba4f70867.png

I am more than excited to announce the Captains and Assistant Captains for the S85 Malmo Nighthawks! We have a great group of individuals on the team that represent what it means to be a Nighthawk. I’m thrilled to have them on the team this season and look forward to what they will accomplish!

CAPTAIN - Igor Molotov @Dom

A leader in the past as a GM and a leader on the ice as a player, there is no one greater deserving of a C on their chest than Igor Molotov. Having recently signed an extension with Malmo, their presence both on the ice and in the locker room is fantastic. I look forward to the team Dom will help lead this season!

ASSISTANT CAPTAIN - Max Torq @Steve

A new acquisition but one already leading the locker room, Max Torq is an exciting player on the team. He brings a lot of experience over from Seattle that is invaluable. We’re over zealous to have Max Torq lead our defensive core this season and are excited to see him in a Nighthawks jersey this season!

ASSISTANT CAPTAIN - Boris Tzesar @comrade cat

A goalie with a letter on their jersey?!? Absolutely. To say that Boris Tzesar hasn’t been an incredible member of this team is an outright lie; they’ve been involved in multiple facets and have been a blast to have on the team. Representing a great goaltending performance last season, we are excited to see their leadership between the pipes for the Nighthawks this season!

LET’S GO HAWKS!! :mal: