Tate Thoughts (Sept. 26)

Tate

I’ve been refreshing the forum waiting for the Theme Week theme and I’m a bit surprised it hasn’t been posted yet.  I am not one to complain TOO OFTEN but I’m sort of seeing a slide in terms of the promptness this management team has been capable of, and it has me seeing shades of the EFL decline shining through.  I’ve mentioned many times before in my podcasts that I believe two commissioners is not enough, and I think now is a good time to try and insert some new blood.  There is one person that stands out in my mind, but I wonder if he:

A)      Does too much as is

B)      Would want the sort of stress that comes from being in that role

However, I can’t help but shine a light on @Spartan  who time and time again seems to come through as a clutch community member, and who has a strong sense of leadership skills.  He would be my first choice for the third commissioner… that being said…

What about me? 

Could @Beketov, @Josh, and Co. handle the Tatertown?  I could make some real significant changes around here, and the first would be dress code.  Only mustaches allowed (of any style), regardless of gender.

Let’s do it.

(211 words)

1 hour ago, Tate said:

A)      Does too much as is

B)      Would want the sort of stress that comes from being in that role

To be fair, I've dropped a couple jobs and most of my positions are mainly offseason intensive. Financier, M commish, GM. I was asked to lower my workload if I wanted to take on the green role, so I'd imagine in the super off chance that Blue was thrown at me, I'd be dropping more roles.

That being said though, I'm very happy with Green and the M right now. Plus I can pester Blues and help them get stuff done in the background anyways since I have almost the same access as them.

Edited by Spartan

8 hours ago, Tate said:

However, I can’t help but shine a light on @Spartan  who time and time again seems to come through as a clutch community member, and who has a strong sense of leadership skills.  He would be my first choice for the third commissioner\

1bf1b7cd1ca19c7cb18114e032c427e5.png

fake af

Edited by Nykonax