MegaBite Sized Berocka #14

Berocka

For Super Coach, we didn't want to implement it at all until fantasy zone payouts decreased significantly so that we'd be fine adding another uncapped opportunity to the league. I don't know how it'd be implemented, as VHFL-adjacent or just an alternative. I'd prefer it's just another game everyone can participate in since we've knocked down the uncapped in Fantasy Zone, and I don't want to split the userbase who participates in the offseason games.

Cutoffs in the M are fairly standardized now with the league schedule of the cutoff date and season start date. People skipping is still dependent on hitting a threshold by the finance cutoff. Calling up is also fairly clear (I think?) of an E drafted player being at or over 200 TPE at any point in the offseason. We can look at the rulebook to make sure these points are all solidified though!

Otherwise cheers for the podcast and thanks for answering the questions!

I always appreciate you insight into the podcasting community specifically. Your tactics to get more people interested in the category are always interesting to hear.

Also, you make a damn good point about recreates at trade deadline and their value. I'll be (sorta) watching how things shake out with this season's TDL recreates and where they end up. It would suck to find out that these waiver pickups drastically change the tail end of the season, but how could that not be the case?

I’d like to hear the follow up on the red light tickets when its solved.   Sucks you gotta go through all that to show its not you.  Never heard of that method used before.  Cant stand those cameras!  Safety my ass.  Its all about $$$

OK, you were the soundtrack to my lunch...

Wait, bitesize versions have little to no prep? Wow, but the content is so incredible!

LOL, "yes bitch".....say that and she will probably backhand you.

But you love numbers!

Are you in the car with the windows down a little for air? I hope no one passes by and reports you locked in the car, the police show up, smash the window etc....

Speaking of cricket, are you playing this season(IRL)?

Bana sounds like Bane...coincidence?

30 minute lunch break? Fuck that. Slave driver office?

Maybe I can be a GM?

LOL, it was 14.48 when you ended it the first time. So close!

$400 fine? You have that in loose change in the console. Besides, your driver is responsible.

I just throw those fine letters in the bin. I'm a real modern day Ned Kelly. Come get me coppers!

Listener answer : me

Your Gym routine sounds very complicated.

Just kidding man, I didn't listen.

21 hours ago, BOOM said:

OK, you were the soundtrack to my lunch...

Was your lunch good?

21 hours ago, BOOM said:

Wait, bitesize versions have little to no prep? Wow, but the content is so incredible!

I am just naturally talented

21 hours ago, BOOM said:

Are you in the car with the windows down a little for air? I hope no one passes by and reports you locked in the car, the police show up, smash the window etc....

The driver was making sure no one came within 10 metres of my limo

21 hours ago, BOOM said:

Speaking of cricket, are you playing this season(IRL)?

I might play after Chrissy took a break for the little one

21 hours ago, BOOM said:

I just throw those fine letters in the bin. I'm a real modern day Ned Kelly. Come get me coppers!

Such is life. Am I right haha 

- My partner knows I’m in the VHL but she doesn’t know I do podcasts and I would require less insecurity to jump on that trend.

- I’ll always listen to the podcast though. Or at least usually. 

- No one listens to my podcasts either, no need to cancel me.

- Your podcast would have been 15 minutes, you wasted an extra 5-7 minutes of your life.

- Can your government not see that the cars aren’t registered to you?

- Poopy is pass first and he’s painfully mediocre. I think I neglected Strength too much.

- You’re welcome for your own intro.

- My short podcasts are quite low effort, my long ones are medium-low effort! I do listen back to them for tags and potential fuck ups though, and add the song.