(S87) D - Yuji Shoto, TPE: 30

YujiShoto

AHOY @YujiShoto

I'm Sam, AGM of the Halifax 21st. I would love for you to join our D group! We could use a few more Defensemen like you to round out our roster and bring us to that next level. We have cup aspirations this season and want you to be apart of it!

We can offer you top 4 minutes and possibly PP/PK time too. We have an awesome locker room atmosphere on discord with discussions going on everyday and a full squad of people willing to help you out with whatever it is you need! If you want to be apart of a special season and help bring the cup to the maritimes for the first time in VHL history, just quote this message and say #SETTINGSAIL and I'll take care of the rest.

Hey @YujiShoto welcome to the league! Houston is fighting for a playoff spot right now and would love to add you to our squad. I can offer your player top line minutes in everything including special teams! If you’d like to join the team, quote this message saying #FlamingBulls. Good luck with your player’s career!

Hi @YujiShoto, I'm AGM of the Philadelphia Reapers. We are currently one of the higher scoring team in the league with serious needs on defense. We have a cool team with the GM and I readily available to help to get you started. If playing time matters to you, you instantly will get top pairing minutes and some special teams work. Especially on the Penalty Kill. Say #fearthereaper so we can get you to Philly! 

Ps. I just noticed LEMORSE already sent something but I typed this whole thing out so F it I'm sending it.

Aces_Bar.png

Welcome back to the VHL @GiosPoolParty! I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces.

We're currently battling it our for first place in the league, coming off back to back cup wins. We have a very deep roster and only need that final dman to be set for the playoffs. So if you want to join us on our 3rd pairing as we try and make history with the first even VHLM threepeat. Then just reply to this message with #Multi is All In! and we'll get you setup with a 1.5m contract and an invite to the Vegas Discord Locker Room.

Edited by Shindigs
Added memes

TasiqJ4.jpg

Hello. I am a_Ferk and I'm the GM of the Mississauga Hounds. Mississauga is currently in a rebuild and we are eliminated from playoffs. However, we would be able to offer you first pair minutes.

If that sounds good to you, quote this post and add #releasethehounds.

Edited by a_Ferk