Season 85 Playoff predictions across all leagues (Minion Presents)

UnknownMinion

Season 85 Playoff predictions across all leagues (Minion Presents)

So I figured I try to make all of the playoffs 500 words to get that nice three week claim maybe 2000 for a month and make my life easy but I probably won't even get to 1500 honestly. So here's how this is going to go, I'm going to start with the E as I didn’t pay attention to it this season, then the VHL followed up by the VHLM to end things off, with out waiting any longer here we go :)

This VHLE season we are seeing a new playoffs format, they have added a wild card round meaning the top five teams now make the playoffs giving one more team an unexpected shot at the Renaissance Cup , in this historical first ever VHLE wild card round who will take the series and go to the semis 

eQ8X1XfpBKBjGG-ndzEvBBoJXfpUF2ocQgiSfZCDswFPIya1FrFFFw3DYaOdM0kZv4drxCUbV0nj-df361p1Ee4cZ9G6ChhFPk6B9BeF7rVAE-JQmJUEaWjyeZqBW3yYGSbHJL8bi57LdZJ7znewxjJI92agFbEBkpA1NVCBXbdMg9v3cYfMR0bRIg

VS VAS WINS 4-1

g_185Le95jCLHCbyLJxoUzlSIm6p-X6Wyqo5TpiwhlytPvFK379yJd9aufGtX3wbw6NmnTuSAi5O2lVTwP--jusydTZUFu7tKPwvMtMCpumg5nVoN4Q5IF9qIRjcuQvwHP6pOWAV5xtZ8k7euMvuplPmZ-KeBDgKZK7jS0hzRbCQY3Q8Lb3B4jdakg

I was going to pick Stockholm to win this series honestly but the Iron eagles tend to have this strange skill to be the first to do everything, and to be the first to win the wild card series just lines up honestly. This series doesn’t have alot of crazy fire power, from what I can tell they have the same level of skills, but goaltender wise, this is in favour for the Iron eagles with Matt Murdock so Vasteras wins this series!

Semi Finals

eQ8X1XfpBKBjGG-ndzEvBBoJXfpUF2ocQgiSfZCDswFPIya1FrFFFw3DYaOdM0kZv4drxCUbV0nj-df361p1Ee4cZ9G6ChhFPk6B9BeF7rVAE-JQmJUEaWjyeZqBW3yYGSbHJL8bi57LdZJ7znewxjJI92agFbEBkpA1NVCBXbdMg9v3cYfMR0bRIg

VS OSL WINS 4-0

0c7I_5fTl2tCYwXKA2lfJ-ZRfyBMf2IR3tY1oSocLnkPYbUBY8IxfuUYH4N47WD-gYXOUALz6Tn9TGkaRzQiY_SIwpMfXYTmu5sBPdNfpozICd9esvXZKjymBNOPjt9TZyvH6lY3KTTeWKyrIBGJNNspGK2HpLSq9C7GnRkGSesMT7G-ktDpfyv7Ug

Oslo is by far the best team this season, the advantage of goalie the iron eagles has is long gone, Oslo has no visible weakness on paper, this is simon tho so they could 100% lose anyways, the iron eagles have only one shoot at beating them and its if matt can keep playing amazing if not the eagles can say good bye to there cup chance 

O3wVovExI34CbnTxJ3ks4nOTM5aKs8E4eqO298NuCc-BGGTgKCqpzblpZRAotSyWdEj0fwDYdq5RON-WX3Pw1fjEycemy4WBG6ftShMZE_99xgk6ZG4bgsp95PW_ModzY8KSph4bXccLKl2WQfOGH7wb3FTJajVqYn1WmT24D6LnM9kyf7c7aKwbXg

VS BRA WINS 4-3

MuOQu4x2_LTdDrls9hh6ybzL1FJTMkA6eqY3xtkihXTBv5dAo3qOVluZOW15znEZ9EihyWEsUmk0OnbfRmofD4HC9LEfu3zozkN5QnmH5vnUkkHl_wyVjUWaWfwnBOmaYa4qsmzYtttH6cXYRSfExiCLvzmNLBgpIXnhNdYNGe38F9BjYXcWcwPaog

Realistically Both teams could win this series it will be a hard battle right to the final whistle, why do I think the Watchman have the upper hand, I think the GM of the Watchman have a few unexpected tricks in his deck, on paper the Express have the better overall shot at the cup, they have the better foward core, defence and even the best goalie tandem on paper. But hockey is more then who has more skill, it about team work and strategies and thatys where the watchman have the upper hand

Renaissance Cup Finals

0c7I_5fTl2tCYwXKA2lfJ-ZRfyBMf2IR3tY1oSocLnkPYbUBY8IxfuUYH4N47WD-gYXOUALz6Tn9TGkaRzQiY_SIwpMfXYTmu5sBPdNfpozICd9esvXZKjymBNOPjt9TZyvH6lY3KTTeWKyrIBGJNNspGK2HpLSq9C7GnRkGSesMT7G-ktDpfyv7Ug

VS OSL WINS 4-2

O3wVovExI34CbnTxJ3ks4nOTM5aKs8E4eqO298NuCc-BGGTgKCqpzblpZRAotSyWdEj0fwDYdq5RON-WX3Pw1fjEycemy4WBG6ftShMZE_99xgk6ZG4bgsp95PW_ModzY8KSph4bXccLKl2WQfOGH7wb3FTJajVqYn1WmT24D6LnM9kyf7c7aKwbXg

Oslo Vs Bratislava will be a finals to keep in note I do believe, might not be as good as Rome triple Finals appearance but none the less both teams have a solid shot at taking home the cup, at the end of the day I think this is where have good strategies isnt enough to keep going JB has shown all season he knows exactly what he is doing with this team, Oslo has a solid shot to win the Renaissance cup this year and the next, lets see that back to back happen

Renaissance Cup Champions: The Oslo Storm

Spoiler

first set of three post to make easier claiming 514 words

VHL Continental cup Playoffs 

Wild Card round

IpRHgQo.png

VS HCD WINS 3-1

orV41eH.png

First off welcome back to the Playoffs HCD alex did an amazing job build the team, I believe HC can easly take the series, they have the better core of players. Vinny, Alex and Masu are a great series of forwards and Xaiver is one of the better goalies is the league. Malmo also has a solid series of players on the roster and have a great future in the league they even have the better defence core, but the HCD have a much better shot of a deep run then Malmo!

LZX5Px1.png

VS CHI WINS 3-0

sEkoclV.png

I think seattle is finally done, there last cup chance before a rebuild was last season and now its rebuilding time. Chicago has alot more chances in the future they have the better goalie of the two, with the three stars of Cole, the bored game clue, and Bo, all of them are young and skilled meanwhile Seattle just keeps getting older and older, so with that in mind, Chicago goes to the Conference Semis!

Conference Semis

orV41eH.png

VS HCD WINS 4-2

lWtQjX0.png

I dont believe warsaw will go back 2 back this season. Warsaw is still young and skilled however HCD looks better in this case, anybody could take this season it will be a Battle of the GMs Dlamb and Alex will have to match all the lines, this will be like a battle of a well play chess match, alex has more pieces so a better advantage but you should never sleep on your opponents, In other words may the best team win and I think it will be the Davos

8gziSIs.png

VS MOS WINS 4-0

9RbN7xC.png

Sorry Dill, just no Moscow has a much more skilled a team the roster is how ever old and that the only disadvantage, London is close its however not time yet, so Moscow will take this series with easy.

LZX5Px1.png

VS CAL WINS 4-0

H3evdlH.png

Ricer has built the better of the two teams, the only thing the Phoenix have going for them is there goalie, Both of the two teams could win this series I think Calgary will just score more goalies, this young team with Janser and kotkakoiva are an amazing dou so Calgary wins!

0beFNki.png

VS VAN WINS 4-3

7NXO7mc.png

What is with moscow and vancouver and just not dying off, Vancouver has a better depth . But the battle of goalies is real it will be a close and hard better and it may be a little fishy, this is going to seven games and I have no clue who will win game seven, so i’m saying vancouver for the all canadian conference finals!

Conference Finals

orV41eH.png

VS HCD WINS 4-3

8gziSIs.png

I think Moscow is in the same spot as Seattle, they are an amazing roster of players, but its time to put in the rebuild. They are not as good as the S80-S83 rosters of Moscow, and Davos is the europe team of the future they look the most likely to win the Conference Finals!

H3evdlH.png

VS CAL WINS 4-2

7NXO7mc.png

This is a simple one to point out, I want Vancouver and Moscow to be done with so both are done here and now, the Calagry Wranglers will be the NA champions and are better then the Wolves this season now off to the finals

Victory Cup Finals

orV41eH.png

VS HCD WINS 4-3

H3evdlH.png

I’m taking a long shot by even saying the Dynamo sqaurd will make the Finals but I think they will do, they have the skills, they have the players, and they have the Gm. This is the perfect career ending for Alex Johnston so thats it, the HCD will be your Continental Cup Champions

Spoiler

2nd week claim 617 words

Edited by UnknownMinion

Founders Cup VHLM

quarter finals

zSH08aB.png

VS LVA WINS 4-0

5GEf2KS.png

Not only does Las Vegas have four capped players, they have a full roster and are stacked, Im all for #downwithvegas but news for you, San Deigo isn’t it, but this will be a battle of the of the best goalies in the M, and goalies have been a story to watch this season 

2KpNgw5.png

VS OTT WINS 4-2

Z2OAMbs.png

The teams in this match up look almost the exactly same, stacked forward core, two respectable Dman each and of course great goaltender, Philly weakness is that Ottawa has a capped goalie and Philly does not and that will make a different, also credit to jason, and moon for saving this team from a completely and almost happened fall apart!

663331520_MIABanner.png.9846ddc03b96e20456fbb8ae46988c33.png

VS HAL WINS 4-3

JhmlGX6.png

This is the hardest series to predict this playoffs as once again the teams look almost exactly the same, this will be another battle of goalies in round one, and we will see the heavenly seven face off so many time this year, I how ever believe that after a hard fought game seven Shawn will take Halifax to the second round!

gROewue.png

VS MEX WINS 4-2

1656395330_MCKBanner2.png.7c375d352097a508429c5f18ca0eab0c.png

The Mexico Recre- I mean Kings have an event trade deadline for sure and currently look like the best team in the playoffs, they’ve been quickly rising in the ranking we call standings and look amazing, they will have a hrad fight a head of them facing off against Alexander Minion in net the best goalie this past season but I have faith they will win 

Semi Finals

zSH08aB.png

VS MEX WINS 4-3

This match up with be crazier then the finals itself, the two most stack roster of the year face off for a shot at the cup finals. However the King will most likely come out ontop as long as they keep updating the way they have been. And you guessed it this will be another battle of the heavenly seven, and I think swayman is the better of the two in this case!

2KpNgw5.png

VS HAL WINS 4-2

JhmlGX6.png

Looking at the rosters I hate to say it but Halifax is much more better depth wise then Ottawa, Halifax has more then two solid dman they have four good dman and more is better sometimes, ottawa has alot more forwards then Halifax and that could be an issue. Oh and two more members of the Hevenly seven once again face off Rask Vs Sparks. The semi finals will be great this Playoffs

Founders Cup Finals

VS HAL WINS 4-3

JhmlGX6.png

Is S85 the season halifax finally lefts the banner to the rafters, last season they got swept by las vegas in the finals, a team mexico already taken care of #downwithvegas so now halifax has a good shot at the cup and only mexico stands in the way. Good luck Halifax and Mexico and prove me right!

Well most of my predictions dont come true so dont worry if you dont agree, thanks you for reading and I’m out of here bye!

Spoiler

508 words week three claim

• Commissioner
3 minutes ago, UnknownMinion said:

Crap and I know that two well time

to cry

You aren’t the first to do it and you won’t be the last.

9 hours ago, dlamb said:

vsn should hire you

What do you have against VSN? You’re in the discord server and know that everything is well researched and factually sound.

Edited by Alex

6 hours ago, Alex said:

What do you have against VSN? You’re in the discord server and know that everything is well researched and factually sound.

what are you saying my information isn’t 

On 10/14/2022 at 6:42 AM, Alex said:

Just a joke friend, Davos winning is clear VSN bias!