Change to First Generation TPA Reroll

Dil

Hello!

Starting this off-season, the First Generation TPA reroll will be free to purchase. This means that first generation players can purchase the reroll for free prior to the completion of their VHL rookie season.

The reroll can now be seen as a purchase option under the regular TPA reroll in the player store, instead of a separate item.

3 minutes ago, Anthique said:

One season too late for me :(

But it's a nice change.

You're still eligible to use it this off-season, as your next season is your VHL rookie season. The VHLE doesn't count.

For clarification, off-seasons count as both the season prior and the next season. So this upcoming off-season counts as both S85 and S86. Meaning you can count is as S85 (not your VHL rookie season) for the purpose of the re-roll.

Edited by Shindigs
Clarification

53 minutes ago, Shindigs said:

You're still eligible to use it this off-season, as your next season is your VHL rookie season. The VHLE doesn't count.

For clarification, off-seasons count as both the season prior and the next season. So this upcoming off-season counts as both S85 and S86. Meaning you can count is as S85 (not your VHL rookie season) for the purpose of the re-roll.

Good! But I was saying this because I paid for a reroll after my VHL draft haha!

Don't need another one ;)