Chicago doing stuff and things

Shindigs

Well, for a team that snuck into the playoffs on the final sim of the season. We're sure doing both stuff and things. And unlike the regular season, Bo isn't all that involved in it. Sure he's over PPG, but with how high octane these playoffs have been. That's not saying much. The team really has just clicked though, and most importantly @N0HBDYis finally playing to his ability in net and showing the NA that he can rise from the ashes of his INTeresting regular season.

At the time of writing we're up 2-0 against the MID Dragons and I'm hoping we can keep up the momentum and maybe, just maybe face a Moscow team that we beat every single game in the regular season in the finals? Though if I'm being honest, a dream final of mine has always been Chicago-Warsaw. So because of that Simon will obviously never let it happen. Why do I want that final? Two reasons, #1 is that Brian Payne @Scurvy and Girts Galvins @Girts are both teammates of mine from Bratislava that I helped draft as AGM with @FrostBeard. So to face them in the finals would be an amazing experience. The other reason is that Chicago and Warsaw have almost all the top 10 TPE players in the S82 draft class. So it would just be a free for all of my draft class on the ice. Which would be funny to me.