Props to the greatest team in the world

OrbitingDeath

Props to the Riga Reign

Hereby I would like to shine a light on the magnificent organisation that is called the Riga Reign. Way before others did, they reached out to me and send me scouting questions. You might ask yourself, why are you impressed by that. Well, I’m not particularly saying i’m impressed, but it’s more that I feel that this is so far the only franchise that had the courtesy to check where I stood and have a decent conversation about how I and they would see the future. 

As a high earning prospect some teams might not scout me as they would expect me to be gone by the time their pick would come, but I think scouting conversations are far more than that. You don’t just talk to get the pick, but you also can talk about future plans and if you would hit it off with a certain gm, it might give them an edge in a future free agency period.

For now, the Riga Reign are my favorite team in the world, as they are the only ones that have reached out to the frenchman. So I would like to thank @hedgehog337 and @kelvi for reaching out to me and I hope the Reign will be built back up again to once again stand on the top of the league. This concluded my vhl.com.  Have a good day.

2 hours ago, Spartan said:

Smh we've been talking about this player and his chances to get to Moscow since before he was created

You basically told me you couldnt get me in the draft though. Something about being drafted too high