(S87) LW - Logan Foley, TPE: 79

WildfireMicro

Hi @WildfireMicro! I am the GM for the Royals in the Junior Showcase Tournament that is going on right now. We would love to add another winger to our roster. If you are interested, quote this message and reply with #BecomeRoyalty

Hello @WildfireMicro! Welcome back.

I am the GM of the Pickles, a team in the Junior Showcase, a rookie/prospect tournament taking place right now. Looking for a place to get back into the groove and have some fun right away? This tournament is a great opportunity to get settled and show us what you can do while you wait for the VHLM draft! I can offer 3rd/4th line minutes with possibly some special teams minutes as well. If you're interested in joining our team, reply to this message with #SlicedToWin

We'd love to have you!

58 minutes ago, animal74 said:

Hello @WildfireMicro! Welcome back.

I am the GM of the Pickles, a team in the Junior Showcase, a rookie/prospect tournament taking place right now. Looking for a place to get back into the groove and have some fun right away? This tournament is a great opportunity to get settled and show us what you can do while you wait for the VHLM draft! I can offer 3rd/4th line minutes with possibly some special teams minutes as well. If you're interested in joining our team, reply to this message with #SlicedToWin

We'd love to have you!

The team name is the Pickles get me into that stuff

#SlicedToWin