The Delhi Pickles name is amazing

WildfireMicro

Let me tell you something: the Delhi Pickles are the best team name there is. Other teams use name like Woves and Legion, but you? You are brave enough to use the humble pickle as a mascot for the team, and I think that is really awesome. Just think of all the great things that the pickle has done for us in terms of food:

1. Great condiments to use with burgers and chicken sandwiches 

2. Great snack to use in general when you are feeling hungry and need to get something to eat very quickly

3. Awesome food to deep fry

4. They can stay preserved for up to two years past thier expiration date if you don't open the jar according to Google

And I did not even mention how great of a pun the Delhi Pickles name is. We need more puns in team names. Also Delhi is in India so you can get amazing food in there. My player Logan Foley loves eating pickles, so the team is a great fit for him as well. Yeah this might have been a spur of the moment meme article I thought of when I needed a quick writing idea, but I do hope you enjoyed it for what it is. 

Also, the irony is that I only like fried pickles.

6 hours ago, WildfireMicro said:

Let me tell you something: the Delhi Pickles are the best team name there is. Other teams use name like Woves and Legion, but you? You are brave enough to use the humble pickle as a mascot for the team, and I think that is really awesome. Just think of all the great things that the pickle has done for us in terms of food:

1. Great condiments to use with burgers and chicken sandwiches 

2. Great snack to use in general when you are feeling hungry and need to get something to eat very quickly

3. Awesome food to deep fry

4. They can stay preserved for up to two years past thier expiration date if you don't open the jar according to Google

And I did not even mention how great of a pun the Delhi Pickles name is. We need more puns in team names. Also Delhi is in India so you can get amazing food in there. My player Logan Foley loves eating pickles, so the team is a great fit for him as well. Yeah this might have been a spur of the moment meme article I thought of when I needed a quick writing idea, but I do hope you enjoyed it for what it is. 

Also, the irony is that I only like fried pickles.

FINALLY FINALLY FINALLY