Town of Salem #26

Gustav

Yeah so I’m a Survivor, I haven’t had to use any vests yet so I was trying to just delay claiming as long as possible. I don’t really care who wins YET, but can be swayed to vote with any faction who promises to protect me

26 minutes ago, BarzalGoat said:

Yeah so I’m a Survivor, I haven’t had to use any vests yet so I was trying to just delay claiming as long as possible. I don’t really care who wins YET, but can be swayed to vote with any faction who promises to protect me

Were u the amme that remembered Surv?

1 hour ago, woog said:

...whose win condition is with Town teammates. At the failed vote last night, Gustav's post included Adrest's claim to be a Trapper. 

If you're a tracker as you say, AND Adrest is a trapper as he says, you wouldn't oppose each other. Something's off here. 

---

Rules-wise, for the rookie: Gus's Lynch post is just repeating Adrest's earlier claim there, right? Lynching doesn't automatically reveal the Lynchee's role, does it?

If a lynch is successful then the role is revealed.

UNVOTE ADREST 

12 minutes ago, NSG said:

If a lynch is successful then the role is revealed.

UNVOTE ADREST 

This one was unsuccessful, though. So I suppose you're saying this isn't a by-the-rules reveal, just Gus restating Adrest's prior claim.

@Squidward what is ur role? u havent said anything in this game other than 3 votes. Your my vote till u either claim or we actually get some real information. 

Unvote Barzal

Vote Squidward

1 minute ago, woog said:

Well, since I guess I can always change a vote later if someone volunteers new useful information, I’ll go along with Adrest and see what comes of it.

VOTE BARZALGOAT

Think squidward would be the better vote. He has contributed much to the game other than those 3 votes. 

17 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

I think I trust NSG as being the tracker. Woog have u claimed yet? or did I just miss it

I have not, but I’ll paraphrase what I’ve said before rather than looking it up and say I’m harmless. I’m one or two deaths away from a full reveal. I would love me some dead serial killer. 

1 minute ago, woog said:

I have not, but I’ll paraphrase what I’ve said before rather than looking it up and say I’m harmless. I’m one or two deaths away from a full reveal. I would love me some dead serial killer. 

Gotcha. I trust you I think. if I had to guess, SK would be one of the quite people who come in to vote and then leave if I had to guess. 

1 minute ago, Adrest245 said:

if I had to guess, SK would be one of the quite people who come in to vote and then leave if I had to guess. 

I agree SKs would be quiet unless they had a legit prospect of lynching someone they couldn't kill. It's too early for that to be the case.

Witches would also be quiet, unless they got actionable intel worth using to manipulate others. 

And weaklings would just want to see threats killed or lynched.

7 minutes ago, Berocka said:

Yeah the fact Eagles is quiet is a suspicious. But the fact it's rainbow mode means townies are also a bit scared to come out actively. 

VOTE SQUIDWARD

Wait. Eagles is squidward? Lol didn't even know that, more reason to br suspicious