Town of Salem #26

Gustav

1 hour ago, Adrest245 said:

Guess I have to reveal now. Didnt want to until one of my traps actually hit so I wouldnt be a target. So if u vote me, then u are killing a member of town on what basically started off on a stupid vote lol

I mean I’m still sus of you to be the sba SK or someone who really don’t like the sba 

1 hour ago, Adrest245 said:

Guess I have to reveal now. Didnt want to until one of my traps actually hit so I wouldnt be a target. So if u vote me, then u are killing a member of town on what basically started off on a stupid vote lol

And also I’m pretty sure we have more bad role or neutral then town 

47 minutes ago, Lemorse7 said:

I mean I’m still sus of you to be the sba SK or someone who really don’t like the sba 

Lol so the only reason ur voting me, is cause people in the sba died. Seems like a exe Play. But guess there's nothing that can be done now

• Gustav locked this topic

It's the end of Day 3, and votes have piled up for @Adrest245.

He's put up on the stand, flyers are put up for the execution, and it seems like half the town turns up to watch it happen.

...literally half, anyway.

votes have been cast to lynch Adrest, who claims to be a TRAPPER. The town needs 8. And in this lawless town, we still somehow believe in due process.

The sun goes down, and Night 3 begins with no deaths.

List of living players (14)

what-the-fuck-is-up-meme.gif

GOOD MORNING!

It's not a good morning for @omgitshim, that's for sure--he was stabbed by a SERIAL KILLER and the town has its first dead MAFIOSO.

Gustav is in a rush, but remembers the last will anyway:

Spoiler

received_911288206548366.jpg

Gustav should also be closing the day phase just about on time.

List of living players (13)

• Gustav unlocked this topic
42 minutes ago, Ricer13 said:

Should we push to get adrest outta here now? 

for what. I havent done anything except help. I think we vote out the quite ones. @BarzalGoat has only voted and said he was witched. with nothing else. Unless he claims, he is my vote

Vote Barzal

Edited by Adrest245

5 hours ago, NSG said:

so yes i am the tracker

...whose win condition is with Town teammates. At the failed vote last night, Gustav's post included Adrest's claim to be a Trapper. 

If you're a tracker as you say, AND Adrest is a trapper as he says, you wouldn't oppose each other. Something's off here. 

---

Rules-wise, for the rookie: Gus's Lynch post is just repeating Adrest's earlier claim there, right? Lynching doesn't automatically reveal the Lynchee's role, does it?

Just now, Adrest245 said:

I think its funny people vote when ive said im town, but not the person who has done nothing. Oh well, lynch me if u feel like it

I suspect it's because Town is already down two people, so townies have the appearance of being easier lynching targets. 

11 minutes ago, woog said:

I suspect it's because Town is already down two people, so townies have the appearance of being easier lynching targets. 

Join me in voting Barzal unless he claims otherwise. Or anyone else u think is quite and isnt help the game

2 minutes ago, Adrest245 said:

Join me in voting Barzal unless he claims otherwise. Or anyone else u think is quite and isnt help the game

I'll honestly consider that. My vote is a bit of a pushover vote just now - I'll happily hear anyone's case that a given player has a given role or faction worth voting off. And just now, your ~"he's too quiet" is the closest to a case anyone is presenting.

Anyone got something better than

1. "he's too quiet" against Barzal, or
  2. "at least one of Adrest and NSG are lying about their role"? against Adrest or NSG?

Failing that, anyone got a better reason than "he already has votes against him" to hold #2 against Adrest rather than NSG?

19 minutes ago, woog said:

I'll honestly consider that. My vote is a bit of a pushover vote just now - I'll happily hear anyone's case that a given player has a given role or faction worth voting off. And just now, your ~"he's too quiet" is the closest to a case anyone is presenting.

Anyone got something better than

1. "he's too quiet" against Barzal, or
  2. "at least one of Adrest and NSG are lying about their role"? against Adrest or NSG?

Failing that, anyone got a better reason than "he already has votes against him" to hold #2 against Adrest rather than NSG?

It could happen that we have 2 trap but its very unlikely