What Will Cole Be Blamed for Next?

Arce

As we all know, @badcolethetitanhas been blamed for a majority of what has gone wrong in the league since he has joined. Cole is responsible for the meta which means he also gets credit for Moscow losing 5 finals in the last 7 seasons. More recently, he has been directly tied and responsible for the current VHL crisis. That is that a few of our clicker members have been without homes as of this off-season. Meanwhile Cole has claimed none of these players have been apart of his Mexico City Kings, many have raised the question, why weren't they? Why wasn't Cole there to make sure they had the path to success? Can we actually blame Cole for players who didn't play for him? Absolutely. As the league has gone through the motions, what could go on that falls on Cole's shoulders next? Many speculate the next thing on the agenda could be the next weak draft class, or a weak recruitment wave after a major release. We are unsure of what is ahead, but one thing we do know is who we can blame.

On 1/23/2023 at 2:19 PM, Alex said:

As punishment for everything that is wrong with the league, Cole will never get credit for his player being tied with Igor Molotov for the lead in VHLM assists in S82.

I’m only noticing now and I find that stupid that I got that award when cole is the first gen.