Jake Wylde Trophy Rivalries S87

Frank

Review 

I really like that version of the Wolves logo to differentiate it from LA a bit. The graphic has a lot of text, so there’s no need to have a lot of detail (which is what you’ve done). Everything is nicely laid out with the names on bottom, stats on top right and trophy in the Center dividing the players. I would have liked to see a fact for Biggie Cheese as well to match a text overlay that’s on PEB. Jersey change is flawless and A nice choice of colours as well,  however it looks weird on dark mode because the black on the bottom blends in with the background.  

9/10

Review: Crazy good graphic with two player cuts both cleanly done. Love the lay-out of the information and side information that Bouchard is leading in shot blocked. It is also crazy to think if these two could actually play together. Only suggest I think I can make here is size and placement of the logos as I find the logo a bit large and the Warsaw on is actually over lapping the arm a bit. Small complaints for a great laid out graphic. Overall: 9.5/10

Review:

I really like how theres a lot of text in the graphic giving clear stats. I also like how the colors within the graphic provide a clear contrast between the two players. Another thing about the graphic I like is how the images have very clean lines and you clearly took your time to make sure they looked clean and made sure they weren't sloppy  Overall Rating 9/10