random stuff this time

hedgehog337

A bit tiring week so here's an uninspired one.

The season is about to end very soon. In fact, this next game might be the last one. Though I do believe Davos can take a game or even two. But probably Calgary does feel as a stronger team now. It would be somewhat a monumental success for a franchise. 25 season drought is a bit too much for a team that missed the playoffs like what, 3 or 4 times since they won their last cup? All they could show during that period is two finals appearances under Bushito and then Jubis. Filled with playoff chokes or simply underachieving in between. So it would be a feel good moment for them...if they don't choke this lead. Yes, one more push has to happen. Anyways, in case if they can make the job done. Despite of some of their players doing big numbers (Wolanin in particlular) I think this is definitely the time a goalie is the real MVP here. Most of Calgary's recent post season struggles came from the fact Ben Dahl simply was never good enough. Linbergh in other hand, that's whole different story. By the way, he is another party that had very limited success prior to that. No matter what, Toronto was just too mid or good-but-not-good-enough to compete for real. Perhaps he could find success in other Canadian team.

As for Davos, they have even longer drought to break. Last time they won a chip happened in a season before Calgary's last triumph. After that, sadness. Either promising team that never came along. Or mid on mid on mid because mid scoring. And that's despite having better than mid GM Gustav. Now finally 674 trades later (you know, Alex and lots of trades and stuff) Alex found something that can propell this team to the top of the mountain. Even if the can't complete the comeback. At least this is the times Davos fans actually can say there's always next season. You can surely expect them continue to make a push next season. Only question is how many trades their GM is going to make this offseason to have a roster he does like.

So 3-1 so far. I did feel Calgary looked bit stronger so had them in 7. So far it looks like my guts were saying right stuff. Even with Calgary being two games up; the last 2 games were one goal. By this logic though, Riga deserved to take 1 game from Davos so oh well. So, may the best team win. And Davos could actually prolong the season because I need to think about trades to make.

By the way, where are these 2 new GMs and where are they gonna be announced? Almost two weeks passed, we need answers!

Interesting changes in salary. The top of the top are earning more. The lower TPE ones - not so much. I'm wondering what effect this is gonna make and will it stop some members from buying anti regression stuff. Cause not enough money and stuff.

Ok enough.

That's it and I'm out.

• Commissioner
50 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

By the way, where are these 2 new GMs and where are they gonna be announced? Almost two weeks passed, we need answers!

Delay putting up the applications and people complain that the spots aren’t being opened up. Put up the application nice and early and people complain that no announcement is being made.

The new GM’s are chosen and have been contacted, we’ll be announcing it soon.