All roads lead to Rome (and to the Cup) ep.62 (The potential first overall pick of the S88 VHLE Entry Draft)

Baby Boomer

Welcome everyone,

In approximately two weeks the S88 VHLE Entry Draft will take place and as of now, no one knows who will be the first overall pick of this draft. In this episode, we will look at all the possible the first pick. We will start by talking about two prospect who confirmed that they were going to play in the VHL next season, Jacop Stone @scoop and FISTED ANALLY BY A CIRCUS MONKEY Analfist @STZ. I am sure they are both going to have very successful career in the VHL. My sources are telling me that the first overall pick is going to be between four players, the defesemen of the Halifax 21st Mark Calaway @Beketov, the forward of the Cologne express BjorkaBjorn BjornaBjorkson @JardyB10, the forward of the San Diego Marlins Jasper Davis @Josh and another defensemen of the Halifax 21st Moritz Stauffer @GoodLeftUndone. The GM of the Rome Gladiators did not say anything about who he likes the most, so the only thing we can do is wait until the draft to see who will be the new player of the Gladiators. 

Thanks everyone, see you next week and let's go Gladiators!!!